• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Thomas Brookes (Bendtner's agent) ‏@tom_ifm
@XXX I hope Nicklas will be back within 4-6 weeks.

Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52
doing my absolute best to come back as soon as possible.. forza juve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=UrZnrlK9pcE

Take your time, Nick.

Is he still on loan from Arsenal or has his contract there ended?

It's mind blowing that people like Denilson and Djourou are still on their books.

Samba looks like he's moving in slow-motion in real time anyway. It was a monumentally stupid idea to buy an unfit player for such a crucial position.

They're fucked anyway, they have no goalscorers. Hughes was on crack thinking Andy Johnson, Bobby Zamora and Djibril Cisse were a good trio of strikers to have.

Said at the time Samba was a fucking bad buy! Overpriced, massive wages and not the player to help them.

Remember the days when we were linked to Andy Johnson every window....

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They know perfectly well how to snuff Robben out of the game. Using Muller over there might be a better idea.

Linius

The gaf backlash against Jennifer Lawrence has caught me by surprise.

wat

hXl.gif

Screw the haters.

dc89

Where to put my money tonight....

Do I lump all my money on something like Over 1.5 or 2.5 in the Barca game. OR. Do I put say £5 on two singles say of the above and bank £20 in the WiiU fund.

Where to put my money tonight....

Do I lump all my money on something like Over 1.5 or 2.5 in the Barca game. OR. Do I put say £5 on two singles say of the above and bank £20 in the WiiU fund.

Why not start a PS4 fund instead? Or are you desperate to buy a Wii U before it's discontinued, as a collector's item?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale on the left back was good fun.

He actually started there against QPR at home this season. Thankfully he only stayed there for 45 minutes.

Surprised RVP & United aren't on there with the way some people go on about them.

I'm not. Only stupid people call any of the top teams 'one man teams'. Hernandez, Rooney plus United's defenders have all scored good numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom