• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

Who gives a shit.
iRGIO0C1ozWsI.jpg

This photo makes me laugh.

feel

lol, I held back yesterday on the cuntish thing Messi did to a ref. If I can't smack talk on Clasico day, when the fuck can I? :LOL
ITT Premier League fans get a look at how their endless inane arguments about random shit look to people from other countries.

People will argue about Madrid and Barca, people will post United formations and accuse Suarez of bloody murder, people will talk about german and latinamerican football, people will drunk post and post semi-naked gifs of themselves during afer dark. Just deal with it, everyone.

Meier

farid:

I listened to your The History of Applie Pie and it didn't do it for me. Not a fan of the singer's voice.. and I don't have any issues with female singers either. I just didn't think she sounded very good.

faridmon

farid:

I listened to your The History of Applie Pie and it didn't do it for me. Not a fan of the singer's voice.. and I don't have any issues with female singers either. I just didn't think she sounded very good.

That is Fair enough. When I was listening to them, I knew that the vocals will be an acquired taste and I was lucky enough to listen to it multiple times before ''I got it'', However, I have to say that you have to have a female shoegaze vocal precedent to enjoy it. Do yo like Shoegaze by any chance?

Meier

That is Fair enough. When I was listening to them, I knew that the vocals will be an acquired taste and I was lucky enough to listen to it multiple times before ''I got it'', However, I have to say that you have to have a female shoegaze vocal precedent to enjoy it. Do yo like Shoegaze by any chance?

I listen to a lot of stuff although not a lot of shoegaze. BRMC is one of my favorite bands (#9 on my all-time scrobbles list) and they're shoegazey at times... Maybe it'd click for me after a few more listens too -- hard to say.

faridmon

I listen to a lot of stuff although not a lot of shoegaze. BRMC is one of my favorite bands (#9 on my all-time scrobbles list) and they're shoegazey at times... Maybe it'd click for me after a few more listens too -- hard to say.

I woldn't want yo to puch yorself to get into a band, and I would really reccomend to listen to superiour Shoegaze band before you get into this one. But I personally love thier new Album and espcially this song:

See You

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club do havesome sheogazing elemnt, but thier other characteristic kind of buries that influence, but You might want to look into the Like of Luch and Secret Shine to get use to this Lo-Fi, washed out, monotonic Female vocals that those kind band utilise in their music.

Zabojnik

So guys, I know we always complain about Marotta but Inter is now buying Carew...sooo Marotta it's not that bad.....

When it comes to buying useless players (which turn to gold once they sell them to Milan) Inter are in a category of their own. In their defense though, they needed to find another striker / quick replacement for Milito. I wonder what kind of contract he signed. Hopefully one a la Anelka, just for a couple of months.

Cuddler

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

I guess he was tired of being a film star then!
lol, didn't know that.
When it comes to buying useless players (which turn to gold once they sell them to Milan) Inter are in a category of their own. In their defense though, they needed to find another striker / quick replacement for Milito. I wonder what kind of contract he signed. Hopefully one a la Anelka, just for a couple of months.

Apparently 300000€ for this season only.

Zabojnik

Dem GoT avatars. Hopefully I'll receive the boxset in time to rewatch (the admittedly disapponting) S2 before S3 starts. Amazon US, do not fail me!

So guys, I know we always complain about Marotta but Inter is now buying Carew...sooo Marotta it's not that bad.....
Yeah, we should've signed Suazo or Adriano lol
Like Vieri, Pazzini, Amantino Mancini, West, Muntari. :D

arkon

I know absolutely nothing about this guy, but I'll just say that that attitude about mental illness is one of the most ridiculous stances on anything and this stigma surrounding mental illness is incredibly damaging to society. /rant

Yeah. It really doesn't help things at all.

arkon

A year ago today we played Sheffield United at Hillsborough, who were 5 points clear of us in second place with 2 games in hand. A week earlier we had lost to Chesterfield and United fans were saying it was "the derby they could afford to lose".

We won 1-0 and pipped them to second spot on the penultimate day of the season, securing promotion on the last day with them going on to lose in the play-offs despite finishing on a record equalling 90 points.

jones.png
megson.gif

Happy Mind the Gap Day.

cog-1_zpsdb4ccac8.jpeg

:D

That was playoff finals was so good. One of the best days in recent memory. I bet that was also extra sweet for Wednesday fans.

Blablurn

Fuck me. 2:30 here and I can't sleep. My gf on the other hand sleeps like a rock lol. Also, im fucking hungry. Damn. I hate jetlag nights

Labadal

Stupid Bale sent Morsel right back up my ass.

I'm going to have to cut my losses and bring him in now. Can't risk it any longer.

RVP a problem for me. Don't think he will play on the weekend and isn't playing the week after either. If United get through in the CL then RVP will be used less and less in the PL I think.

You've won the league, so I hope Chicarito gets to play. He was fairly cheap for a forward, so I brought him into my squad.

Think you will beat Real 2-1. I hope you get Bayern. They are probably the most challenging team to play.

LegoArmo

Stupid Bale sent Morsel right back up my ass.

I'm going to have to cut my losses and bring him in now. Can't risk it any longer.

RVP a problem for me. Don't think he will play on the weekend and isn't playing the week after either. If United get through in the CL then RVP will be used less and less in the PL I think.

I'm looking for 5 clean sheets from my back line next game day, it's do or die.

Muntari is good and Vieri became usless because of his old age. Pazzini seems to be waste of money though.
Muntari still sucks, it's not for a goal v Barca or one not given v Juve that i will change my mind about him. I'm sure he won't get any stupid red card like that for Milan though
Dat Red&Black immunity
Vieri wasn't useless, he won us a derby at the last minute because he forgot he was the one marking Adriano in a corner. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom