• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely disgraceful.

iQCKJNF82vDT1.gif

The board fucked him over. He didn't want any of his players sold, but the hierarchy did it behind his back, whilst players Marlon's pack move from Cheltenham was collapsed because of them. I was reading the other day about the club from fans perspective that there was some dodgy stuff going on at the higher ups with the sales of players and the budget not funded into the club. That is why the club in some sort of administration and the owners are trying to offload some of the shares to other potential buyers.

He put up with lot of crap. They sold so many players that he wanted to keep with out consulting him and I guess Matt Ritchie was the camel that broke the camels back.

Read this and see what happened in the timeline; Wray and Patey fucked over the club and placed it into administration.

Gotcha, will have a read of that. Didnt know it was that bad and had been going on for so log. I'm kinda numbed to turmoil happening to other clubs at the moment though, being a Portsmouth fan.

Salazar

People continue to point out how poor Torres is and that the manager should give up on him, but they don't have any really good alternatives at the moment.

It would have stuck it right up WBA to recall Lukaku, but Chelsea (whoever that noun represents) chose not to.

Timurid

^ Lets all laugh at the best player in the world! SMH!

Faridmon, Sakanaction's new single is awesome. I can't wait for their new album on the 13th.

Andres, Falcao is coming to PSG! So jump on the bandwagon.

faridmon

^ Lets all laugh at the best player in the world! SMH!

Faridmon, Sakanaction's new single is awesome. I can't wait for their new album on the 13th.

Andres, Falcao is coming to PSG! So jump on the bandwagon.

have you seen the new music they put out which is gonna be the opening track for the new football season on NHK?

this one

Its amazingly awesome as well.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Match is over. 4-0. The scoreline could have easily been double that, but the fouling was horrendous tonight, not to mention we had a valid goal disallowed.

Ten goals scored in three games and no goals conceded. We should focus on winning the tournament now that we have qualified for the World Cup.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Match is over. 4-0. The scoreline could have easily been double that, but the fouling was horrendous tonight, not to mention we had a valid goal disallowed.

Ten goals scored in three games and no goals conceded. We should focus on winning the tournament now that we have qualified for the World Cup.

Gano Chivas o que mi amor?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I just got home. Who scored? Who assisted? Who bossed?
Zamorano scored the first one from outside the box. It was straight to the keeper, but it touched a defender's back and got deflected.
Second goal was a great header by Marco Bueno coming from a cross by the right winger whose name escapes me atm.
Third goal was by Javier Flores, Beckham style. Superb free kick. Fourth one was similar, but by Escoboza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom