• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I think Spurs will win 2-1. Bale gets the first, Gooners come back via a goal set up by Cathorla and then Adebayor scores a late header to win it. Arsenal fan(s) will invade the pitch and try and take him out a la Rio at the Etihad.

Salvadora

ibfdRqcx1kLS3V.gif

u mad bro?

Wilshire is a cunt too. I remember two seasons ago he tried to start some shit with Assou-Ekotto and he just stared through him like he wasn't there before the mouthy twat shuffled off.

He's just a bit of a bulldog, is all.

Slizz

I think Spurs will win 2-1. Bale gets the first, Gooners come back via a goal set up by Cathorla and then Adebayor scores a late header to win it. Arsenal fan(s) will invade the pitch and try and take him out a la Rio at the Etihad.

You see these Gato's that go along with the USA Centennial kit?

C3WRP9h.jpg

Slick.

Yl4wEHu.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Not that it means much but Arsenal have not won at WHL for more than half a decade. If we just hold our nerve we will beat them, we have better players. Even compared to 5 months ago this team has so much more grit. We don't let the heads go down any more.

The media is fucking wierd with Bale. Some are going completely over the top with their 'nearly up their with Messi and Ronaldo' rubbish, while some are going too far the other way with 'there's no reason he can't be world class in the future.'

He is world class at the moment. Easily.

Salvadora

The media is fucking wierd with Bale. Some are going completely over the top with their 'nearly up their with Messi and Ronaldo' rubbish, while some are going too far the other way with 'there's no reason he can't be world class in the future.'

He is world class at the moment. Easily.

Let's wait until we see how he stacks up against Mertesacker first.

Meier

It's cool I already did 5 posts up....while addressing you =(
Haha sorry, I'm on my phone right now and saw it on Twitter. I just pulled up the thread without refreshing it before posting. I am tempted to buy those CR7 Gatos since they're also on sale..

But your post was just the shirt anyway! ;)

Slizz

Haha sorry, I'm on my phone right now and saw it on Twitter. I just pulled up the thread without refreshing it before posting. I am tempted to buy those CR7 Gatos since they're also on sale..

But your post was just the shirt anyway! ;)

If you do end up getting Gato's get a half size bigger than your regular shoe size, they tend to run small. I bought some in my regular size and had to return them for the next size up so they'd fit.

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/5GThyQI.jpg[IMG]

Nike's International kits continue to impress.[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit surprised they stuck with the sky blue cuff for the flag portion. Kind of an odd combination. Sharp design though.. the FFF has the best looking kits of any international team IMO.

Carbonox

You would care if he was French :(

If he played for Newcastle, I'd probably overlook the fact that he's a giant bellend with short-man syndrome.

Still, he's a great footballer. I'd like to think the cunt side of him will subside over time as he matures but he's a professional footballer, who am I kidding?

Salvadora

If he played for Newcastle, I'd probably overlook the fact that he's a giant bellend with short-man syndrome.

Still, he's a great footballer. I'd like to think the cunt side of him will subside over time as he matures but he's a professional footballer, who am I kidding?
He wasn't this aggressive before he was injured, although he still was terrible at tackling. Maybe the long time on the sidelines and young family is took it's toll.

Slizz

He's still slow as fuck. Unless we somehow doped his vision and passing abilities.

Doping = speed?

I've said it before, I think all the doping in football has to do with faster recovery. With so many games between club and international and random cups, recovery has to be an issue. Being able to recover faster and start every game fresh would be huge.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Doping = speed?

I've said it before, I think all the doping in football has to do with faster recovery. With so many games between club and international and random cups, recovery has to be an issue. Being able to recover faster and start every game fresh would be huge.
I have no idea tbh but I assume it helps a little. His endurance is still quite low, he can't play three games (or two) a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom