• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

of course you are: 4-0.

based giroud will score a hattrick
cazorla and wilshere will beast in midfield
theo will turn alaba into whhaaaaaaaaaaaaalaba
jenkinson will roll riberyinto a little ball and shove him up his shaved pleasure hole
but in the end u put money on bayern, right?

Clegg

Rio was asked to pick a team of the best players he's every played with:

Van Der Sar

Neville----- Campbell--Vidic----- Cole

Ronaldo----- Scholes--- Keane--- Giggs

Rooney---- Van Nistelrooy

Call me a plastic! Call me a Band wagoner! Call me whatever you want! But at the end of day I'm going to support who i want to support!

1948090_o.gif

Didn't know Chelsea were hosting the UEFA Woman's Champions League Final this year. May have to go as the tickets are only £10 and the match I saw at the Olympics was fucking great.

jtb

Banned
If Wenger has any sense, he'll stick Thierry Walcott up front. If ever there was a game he'd have enough space to actually do some damage, it's this one.

Blablurn

But on second thoughts I want Pep to win it as Bayern manager. And if you won 2/3 I would probs start to hate you on like I did with Barca.

So maybe this year Juve or Dortmund win it and then you win it next year :p

We will win the year after.
i really wonder what pep will change, what kind of effect he will have

Even Wooden would agree that Denmark's best player since Laudrup is Agger.

Well kind of. Schmeichel still played after Laudrup though. Martin Jørgensen, Christian Poulsen (yeah go ahead and laugh), Jon Dahl Tomasson, Grønkjær and Bendtner are also way above Eriksen so far.

Didn't know Chelsea were hosting the UEFA Woman's Champions League Final this year. May have to go as the tickets are only £10 and the match I saw at the Olympics was fucking great.

They should pay people to go, not take money for it.

Meier

Daily Mail report that City have took huge steps towards signing Neymar with Txiki and Soriano meeting his agent again.

Also Kolo Toure has all but confirmed he will leave City this summer on a free when his contract expires.

So that's Bridge, Kolo, RSC, Balotelli off the wage bill this summer. Before we sell anyone. I'm gonna guess that's £300,000 a week off the wage bill. FFP lul wut?!

Far more I'd think.

Bridge: £90k
Balo: Anywhere from £115k-175k depending on the source..
Kolo: At least £60k surely
RSC: At least £60k surely

I'd say the realistic minimum between those 4 is £375k and probably a good bit more. I would bet Kolo is around £80-90k and RSC somewhere around that £90k mark. Good ol Mark Hughes. I'm glad we've been playing Kolo more so that hopefully him leaving doesn't leave too bad a taste in Yaya's mouth.

FootballFan

i really wonder what pep will change, what kind of effect he will have

*Sigh* we already told you.

3-4-3, No defenders or strikers. Valdes swap for Neuer + 20m, Muller in Messi's position, Robben out, Shaqiri in. Heaps of random players from your youth teams playing important matches. And many titles.

I kid. He wont use 3-4-3 again, he will go back to 4-3-3.

They should pay people to go, not take money for it.

In the round of 32 Lyon beat some team 12-0 and Arsenal beat Barcelona 7-0 :lol I think it would be fun, the game at the Olympics I watched was amazing! The France - Japan game I went to was awesome and then got to watch that insane USA - Canada game when I got in!

Zabojnik

Well, I give up. 30 pages in like half a day. Madness.

Siena 3 - 0 Lazio. Really, Siena? You go into beast mode just before Juve? I guess Lazio's luck finally run out.

Blablurn

*Sigh* we already told you.

3-4-3, No defenders or strikers. Valdes swap for Neuer + 20m, Muller in Messi's position, Robben out, Shaqiri in. Heaps of random players from your youth teams playing important matches. And many titles.

I kid. He wont use 3-4-3 again, he will go back to 4-3-3.
and lewandowski up front hhhnnnggg

dc89

Far more I'd think.

Bridge: £90k
Balo: Anywhere from £115k-175k depending on the source..
Kolo: At least £60k surely
RSC: At least £60k surely

I'd say the realistic minimum between those 4 is £375k and probably a good bit more. I would bet Kolo is around £80-90k and RSC somewhere around that £90k mark. Good ol Mark Hughes. I'm glad we've been playing Kolo more so that hopefully him leaving doesn't leave too bad a taste in Yaya's mouth.

Yeah I was being reserved in my estimate.
Bridge - £90k. Got damn.

fuenf

Is anyone else expecting Gomez to play tomorrow? Mandzukic hasnt scored a goal in the CL so far and the past few weeks looked like Heynckes was setting up his CL rotation.

spidye

Is anyone else expecting Gomez to play tomorrow? Mandzukic hasnt scored a goal in the CL so far and the past few weeks looked like Heynckes was setting up his CL rotation.

mandzukic is in form right now. gomez and robben will start against bremen though

Timurid

Well, I give up. 30 pages in like half a day. Madness.

Siena 3 - 0 Lazio. Really, Siena? You go into beast mode just before Juve? I guess Lazio's luck finally run out.

If Siena stays up this season It'll be a miracle.

Edit lazio are always shit in the 2nd half of the season.

DominoKid

United bros:

I miss Park. I know he was a declining force and we sold him at the right time but he was the embodiment of a top class professional.

He'd run all day for you and would invariably out in a good performance even when played out of position. He was also a big game player and was instrumental in some of our Champions League runs. He also loved shitting on Arsenal and Chelsea.

I'd love a player of his mould back in the United team.

i don't but i was never that big of a fan.

Meier

Cavani: "Mancini has been speaking about me for 3 years? I like that."

Oh you flirt.

I'm not sold on him at £52m. That price is insane and something that really should only happen once a decade or something. I'd be absolutely thrilled if we could do a straight swap of Dzeko and £20m or so for him though (which still seems like too much to me but meh).

Meier

Yeah, Mancini has wanted Cavani for ages. He has an affinity for stars from the Italian leagues (naturally). He's said in the past that he wanted Cavani at Inter when he was still coaching there.

Edit: Oops, meant to add this to my other post.. oh well.

Plasma

Banned
Actually looking forward to the game against Bayern tomorrow, I don't expect we'll get a result so if we do it would be a nice surprise.

I just want the players to go out there and give a good committed performance, if we turn up and just piss around with possession like we did against Blackburn it will be really frustrating to watch.

FootballFan

I'm not sold on him at £52m. That price is insane and something that really should only happen once a decade or something. I'd be absolutely thrilled if we could do a straight swap of Dzeko and £20m or so for him though (which still seems like too much to me but meh).

That price is quite ridiculous. But you have to remember he turned Napoli from a pretty good Serie A team to the Anti-Juve challenging for the title.

Hamsik plays a big role in that too but Cavani is the main man. I think 40m would be a fair price.

Forget it, Dzeko is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom