• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

Lambda supports Benfica.

Are you kidding me? Your shit Portuguese team would get relegated in the Premier League.

Benfica have had Coentrao, Simao, Aimar, Saviola, Witsel in their squad in the recent years and they would be a relegating team in the PL ? Factor in the additional TV money injection each PL get and you have a contender for the title. o_0

Kyoufu

Benfica have had Coentrao, Simao, Aimar, Saviola, Witsel in their squad in the recent years and they would be a relegating team in the PL ? Factor in the additional TV money injection each PL get and you have a contender for the title. o_0

I've pissed in more valuable cups than the Portuguese League trophy.

rvy

Banned
tumblr_me5ly4Xvrx1qhdh62o1_500.gif

Russian solidarity means one of the team will reluctantly get out, right?
I guess we know which one will accept to get kicked out.

At least Rubin won't be confused about what to do like they were against Levante. Nobody parks a better bus than them. I give them a 30-40% chance to knockout Chelsea but it would certainly never be pretty.

Kenka

"Je ne sais pass the salt Sylvain, mah kebab's rusty"

I imagine Kyoufu mixing French, Farsi and English and let Marveaux believe the message is in Geordie "My ker dans ta dan, my dear koskhor".

That's what google translate is for! :p

No but seriously, I'm not afraid of Benfica at all. No reason why I should be.
Benfica have mincedmeat Bayer Leverkusen, that's a reason to be afraid of them.
And I say that as a supporter of Bayer.

really happy the first leg is at home, we can pack Newcastle there with ease and then put the B team kids running around a bit in the 2nd leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom