• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

excuseme.gif

tobias-tiger-scarface.gif

Favorite goals
RVP vs West Ham
RVP vs Villa
Suarez vs Newcastle
Lewa vs Malaga
Griezmann vs Real Valladolid
Real Sociedad counter attack vs Valencia

dc89

Lost all respect for Martin Samuel.

"Pellegrini blew £200m at Madrid"
"City are chasing Pellegrini but could Pardew do the job?"

Fuck off.

Lost all respect for Martin Samuel.

"Pellegrini blew £200m at Madrid"
"City are chasing Pellegrini but could Pardew do the job?"

Fuck off.
I love how City fans have turned on him after declaring him as the voice of reason after his FFP ramblings.

:lol

Those Kurt Zouma quotes are interesting, but also pretty strange. 18, getting adequate experience in a decent enough league, says he would rather be on the bench at Liverpool.

More like Januzaj-watch.

Has he even played for the Belgium u21's yet?

I googled him just now and he doesn't have a Wikipedia page

Sort is out #Januzites

MPW

Ribery: "I'm not going to talk to Boateng again"

"I'm not going to talk to Boateng again - he knows that I'm Muslim". On screen, it seemed that the beer-shower celebrations given to Franck Ribery by several of his teammates on Saturday was taken as a simple joke, but the Frenchman's angry comments could potentially upset the spirit in the Bayern Munich camp with the Champions League final against Borussia Dortmund not far off.

Siga leyendo en: http://www.marca.com/2013/05/14/en/football/international_football/1368553540.html
Siganos en twitter @marca

1368553540_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

ribery or boateng leaving bayern in the summer?

Meier

I love how City fans have turned on him after declaring him as the voice of reason after his FFP ramblings.

:lol

Well, he is right on about FFP. All it is going to do is keep those who are currently in power and bringing in large revenues in the same position. Without outside investment, lower table teams will never truly challenge with any level of consistency. He is entirely wrong about Pellegrini and Madrid though. Pellegrini didn't make the transfer decisions there and in fact Perez sold players he wanted to keep as well. This was pointed out to Samuel but he's entrenched and wouldn't accept any opposing view.

ribery or boateng leaving bayern in the summer?

This was confirmed as a nothing story earlier this week. The beer was non-alcoholic and the quotes from Ribery are fake.

Lightning

Banned
Sunderland better put in a performance against Spurs. Everything I'm reading is that they are in holiday mode already. Useless wankers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom