• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Villa? Yes. Pedro? Doubt it. Thiago? Nope.

Thiago gets heaps of time on the field, one of the main reasons cesc cries about lack of games. I have a lot of faith in thiago. He misses passes and makes mistakes but so did busquets.

He does a lot really well, slowly will make less and less mistakes with experience while improving on his already very good other abilities.

Damn, remember how many barca fans were going nuts at pep for using busquets instead of yaya, claims that he only used him because he knew his dad lol.

I'm just throwing Thiago's name out there coz I want us to sign him.

Scum

it has been in the cards for a long time lol

only thing to settle was in 2103 or 2014 after world cup

Oh, I knew he was off to Barca, I just had no idea when it'll be. Besides, they should be spending that money on two new CBs and a new GK not Neymar.

Messi

lolwut? we are glad we didn't sign neymar

salt.jpg

feel

Hold on to something guys, jealous Madridistas incoming.

They are crying into their already Neymar printed shirts while typing "I didn't want him anyway" *sniff*
He'll be great in his debut season, and then shit the following ones. So everyone's right.

and according to bild, Marin said ""We will see what ideas Jose Mourinho has for me." when asked about his Chelsea future.

Di Matteo - wins CL and FA cup - sacked

Rafa - wins EL - sacked

YOUR. CLUB. IS. FUCKING. SHIT!

You're nearing lunchbox shit posting. Also Rafa isn't getting sacked, he got a contract until the end of the season as an interim manager.

Fry

You're nearing lunchbox shit posting. Also Rafa isn't getting sacked, he got a contract until the end of the season as an interim manager.

He still won a title as an interim manager and won't be given an extension to his contract.

And are you really trying to defend Chelsea relationship with their managers?

He still won a title as an interim manager and won't be given an extension to his contract.

Will you be giving Heynckes a contract extension when he wins both CL and the Bundesliga? You fucking idiot. If you can get Mourinho back you get him back, not extend the contract of a guy disliked by most of the supporters.

and no, Chelsea has made lots of dumb manager firings, I'm not even arguing that.

Messi

How many of them will you get?

3 new kits this season and 2 keeper kits. so 8. Short and long of the player kits one of each of the keeper.

Picking a name now. Tello, Alves (he might leave though) or Puyol (was kind of thinking of putting him on the away)

Clegg

I doubt Rafa even cares about the money tbh.

He's won a trophy and guided Chelsea to a CL spot. That's enough to get the bigger clubs interested in him again.

GorillaJu

Bayern secured Pep without even telling Jupp.

At least Rafa knew he was the interim.

But Jupp had said – perhaps not publicly – that he was going to retire well before Guardiola was secured. People were talking about it for a good while prior to the Guardiola news.

I think, cue SHOCK and AWE, that neither Bayern nor Chelsea (except their fans) come out looking looking like scummy ass clubs in this situation.

Wilbur

Banned
fIJZK.jpg

Bayern Munich (lol) Fry8(became Schweini because Bayern are currently playing better than Liverpool. Also has terrible taste in television shows),
Liverpool Schweini(a bit like gerrard but slow and fat)
Man Utd (cunts) Salazar (clueless), Vivalaraza (false prophet), Wilbury (do not approach)
PSG Timurid (life long supporter)

man arnie's fucked with the OP :lol

Wilbur

Banned
I want Dortmund to win with an offside goal next week just to see how far the Bayern fans can fall. It'll be like a bunch of Harvey Dents

Salazar

Liverpool fans all mouthy now that the nasty league table is going away and they can pretend that

a) Christian Eriksen has even fucken heard of their relic of a club
b) The football world will stand still while they clamber back to a position of relevance
c) The only thing Manchester United had was an ugly collective determination and they are going to crumble innit

Messi

Liverpool fans all mouthy now that the nasty league table is going away and they can pretend that

a) Christian Eriksen has even fucken heard of their relic of a club
b) The football world will stand still while they clamber back to a position of relevance
c) The only thing Manchester United had was an ugly collective determination and they are going to crumble innit

Trying too hard. 3/10

tsk tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom