• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

i0Jbk48xVuVzT.gif

'LOW YOU KOOFOO

Clegg

I can't think of enough players to make up a "Most Disappointing XI" but I'd definitely stick Hart and Valencia into that team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're meeting with Fiorentina in the coming days according to Jojo's agent.

Llorente, Jojo and Tevez. Oh my what an upgrade!

Lightning

Banned
If you think Jovetic would pick Arsenal over Juventus or that Fiorentina would flat out deny to deal with Juve then you're hilarious. Genuinely don't see him going Arsenal!

Holy shit that Vlaar goal! Amazing
No I don't think that at all. I think it unlikely that Juve to splash the money to get all of them. If they want Jovetic, they will get him. I know that.

Tc91

Ooh lovely goal by Coutinho. Definitely gonna be the second best Brazilian in the league next year

Are we signing Neymar? Wilbz_ITK

If you think Jovetic would pick Arsenal over Juventus or that Fiorentina would flat out deny to deal with Juve then you're hilarious. Genuinely don't see him going Arsenal!

Holy shit that Vlaar goal! Amazing

I agree can't see him going to Arsenal I think he would of gone to City but no Mancini anymore so Juve it is. I have a £10 bet with a gooner mate that he won't join them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No I don't think that at all. I think it unlikely that Juve to splash the money to get all of them. If they want Jovetic, they will get him. I know that.

Llorente = free
Tevez = One year remaining on his contract and is not young anymore

The only thing we're splashing is our cum on Jovetic.

Wilbur

Banned
Goal of the season from MOTD? Think I'd pick RVP's vs Villa even with bias aside. Lowton's, Remy's and Suarez's not even on there.

English must not be your first language. Let me help you with that.

Ah fuck I forgot David Luiz! Cuntinho can be third baby

But Arsenal will spend it? I don't see it.

With Arsenal, I was saying to my brother that I think you need 4 top signings next season. Don't sell anyone but the unneeded, and sign four players. One keeper, one centre back, one midfielder, one striker.

Begovic will be available for 10m, Butland's coming in there. Not sure about the others.

Lightning

Banned
But Arsenal will spend it? I don't see it.

With Arsenal, I was saying to my brother that I think you need 4 top signings next season. Don't sell anyone but the unneeded, and sign four players. One keeper, one centre back, one midfielder, one striker.

Begovic will be available for 10m, Butland's coming in there. Not sure about the others.
People are always going to doubt we will do it until we do it for the first time. This will always be the case. So will it be Jovetic? I don't know. I wouldn't think so if I'm honest. His goal scoring record and assists are hardly setting the world on fire and his injury record is suspect.

But I honestly do think we will break our signing record on someone this season. Not sure who though.

Wilbur

Banned
Pretty sure Arsenal buy some scrubs from Ligue One, Meus pretends they're from Ligue Two and all is right with the world once more.

Wilbur

Banned
Top 5 goalscorers this season

Van Persie---26
Suarez-------23
Bale----------21
Benteke------19
Michu---------18

All five had fantastic seasons. Did Lukaku end up with 17? Wonder what'll become of him next season.

Wouldn't Aguero be considered a disappointment?

I would, yeah. Again, not a world class player for me. Potentially world class but isn't consistent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom