• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bullshit. Although, i could understand it (with a grain of salt) since X1 and ps4 version could arrive next year. (Ps3,360,PC releasing this fall and next gen in "within the next 12 months")

Next gen consoles are 100% this year, mostly likely simultaneous worldwide release for both.

TeegsD

The Bullshit. Although, i could understand it (with a grain of salt) since X1 and ps4 version could arrive next year. (Ps3,360,PC releasing this fall and next gen in "within the next 12 months")

Within the next 12 months will be time for Fifa15!

Messi

I bet the reason for that statement is because ufc won't come out until March. No way these consoles launch without fifa and madden.

Man, Kat Dennings is incredibly pretty

I think what he means is that Fifa 14 may not launch until next year on ps4/xb1

I hadn't even considered that. They're almost always early Oct/late September, right? It's looking like both consoles will be late Oct/ early Nov this time around, so I guessed they'd just be a few weeks off schedule this year and realign in 2014.

From a German journo

I think it's as good as done. Not only has Cech and Lampard been talking crazy much about him the last 2 months time, even Torres joined in today :

The chance to work with Mourinho is something every player wants to do at least once in their lives,” he said. “He has been at the club before, some of the players have worked with him and know what kind of manager he is.

No pics from woodiche meet up?

Oh I got a few. But I think the gif is enough for now. ;)

The rest are on some "adultsite" that you can try and find yourself.

Clegg

ibjXg7QSiHELh8.gif

Sloosha

It's a pity Lukaku isn't on this US trip. Would have been fun to see him play.

Still, looking foward to Loftus-Cheek getting some minutes.

xintin

It's a pity Lukaku isn't on this US trip. Would have been fun to see him play.

Still, looking foward to Loftus-Cheek getting some minutes.
Technically his loan isn't over until the 31st. Would've loved to see him and Piazon getting some time though, even if it is just a friendly.

Honestly we have quite a bit of talent coming back to us from loan. Lukaku, Piazon, Courtois, KDB, Piazon, Chalobah, McEachran, Essien. Wonder how many will actually be with us next season and how many will be loaned out again.

Sloosha

It's Laura Vandervoot. All you had to do was Google "Me In My Place."

Supergirl! Thought I recognized her from somewhere.

Technically his loan isn't over until the 31st. Would've loved to see him and Piazon getting some time though, even if it is just a friendly.

Honestly we have quite a bit of talent coming back to us from loan. Lukaku, Piazon, Courtois, KDB, Piazon, Chalobah, McEachran, Essien. Wonder how many will actually be with us next season and how many will be loaned out again.

Barring Essien, I wouldn't be surprised if most of those players are back on loan next season.

choodi

Banned
Not sure I believe the Pardew rumours, but if they were to sack him, now would be the best time.

That would give the new manager plenty of time to sit down with the board to plan out the future for this club.

I still think that Pardew should be given time to get things right. However, if the dressing room has rejected him, then get rid of him now.

That being said, allowing players to dictate whether they will play for a manager or not is a dangerous precedent to set.

FootballFan

Valdes is classes better that Chesney and really most of the trash you have had in your keeper position for the last many years.

Yep. Valdes isn't even that bad, we just like to hate him because he is a cunt. Stupid crap like trying to do dribbling tricks to Di Maria is what sucks about him.

Most goals we concede aren't his fault, even Buffon and Casilllas both in goal at the same time would concede with how we defend.

Strootz/Thiago/Fellani. James or Di Maria

Killer PLS. Dreams are free, Thiago isn't. Leave him alone.

I think most people would disagree with that.

Valdes is in the same league as Terry, Suarez etc.

How is Valdes as bad as Terry/Suarez..

Valdes is in the Alba/Di Maria category.

Not in the Barton/Ibra/Suarez/Terry one. That's too far.

FootballFan

Pinto is a fucking cunt.

Pinto is hilarious. People just can't handle him. What other goalkeeper has the guts to whistle to fool a striker into thinking he is offside. :lol In the champions league no less, and it worked to perfection.

Plus his sunglasses he forces the Barca players to wear are great. He is a trend setter.

Also, Timu you might like this. Pinto owns Pirlo lol.

Your honorary United-GAF credentials are hovering above a flame, FootballFake.

:lol

Thiago is one of my favourites, see the arguments I've had with Andres. Team Tello vs Team Thiago.

Right now I think they are both great tbh. Tello has improved, Andres saw it. He should become a scout.

Salazar

Sal, I'm sorry but I'm on the Fellaini muppet train.

As a short man, I dislike his height.
I don't like his face.
I don't mind that he's Belgian.
I don't think he has much pace at all.
I hate his persistent, inventive, malicious fouls.
I like his aerial threat - especially as I anticipate the crossing situation getting back on track.
I don't think we would get as much use out of his hold-up play as Everton did.
I dislike the way he faded for Everton.

You could be right. He might be really, really fucking effective. But I can't feel muppet tingles.

Pinto is hilarious. People just can't handle him. What other goalkeeper has the guts to whistle to fool a striker into thinking he is offside. :lol In the champions league no less, and it worked to perfection.

Plus his sunglasses he forces the Barca players to wear are great. He is a trend setter.

Also, Timu you might like this. Pinto owns Pirlo lol.

I agree, Pinto is more of a loveable cunt type
like Pepe.

Always makes me laugh when people get aggressive in their defense of the way Gaf chugs under heavy traffic. Its like they're hoping Evilore will read it and cut them in for a slice of the pie.

@rodvik, I'm loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom