• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

every TV series is overrated to the high heavens in this so-called "golden age". Nothing is more irritating than hearing the usual "oh tv has surpassed film" garbage.

I do like TV over Film these days. I can't get my self to watch a two hour movie lately. Though I easily watch two one hour drama episodes in a row :p

Arnie

Eh for me tv shows has always been better than film for a long time. It's just hard to care too much about characters and such in a movie with the limited time they get to build up some sympathy for them, of course there is movies that manages to do it, but tv shows just does it far more effectively for me and I like having the same characters if I like them around for 50 hours instead of 2, explore them a little more.

Same, no film character comes close to Don Draper or Tony Soprano.

None.

Tc91

Mancini woaaaaaaaaah
Mancini woaaaaaaaaah
He gave our trophy back
And now he's got the sack

MANCINI WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ColR100

Exacltly.

Just imagine if Fergie pulled out a fucking smart phone and started pointing at it.

Fuck you cunts and your derp its 2013.

Watches are fucking timeless (Fuck that pun)

I do own a watch, it's just a casual hipster watch though...prob wear it 3 times a week.

Used to have a shiny expensive watch, but sold it last year, as it was far too big for my girly wrists and I rarely wore it because of that.

If attending an interview, or another occasion where I'm wanting to give a positive impression, then I'd usually wear a watch.

At least wait till the end of the season ffs
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Well he was out criticizing Man City bosses today, so that probably didn't go well.

3Sixty

Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: “Roberto’s record speaks for itself"

Lol not the right thing to say when sacking someone

Clegg

I can't wait for the new season of Arrested Development. Never got the chance to watch the original run but I've watched the DVDs a countless number of times. The humour is so subtle and there are jokes that you'll only notice on your third rewatch.

dc89

Mancini got it wrong tackling Marwood time and time again in press conferences. It wasn't going to end well doing that.

Quality over quantity. You don't need 60 episodes to bring Draper or Soprano to life. 2 or 3 hours will usually do.

Well for some stories that is probably more than enough. But watching six feet under I would never have felt emotional for a whole family and liked every single one of them, if it was a movie. Watching their lives unfold for years was awesome. I've loved lots of movies but always felt way stronger about the few tv shows I really loved.

Jburton

Banned
12,000 two years ago. 670,000 today. 659,000,000 in 2 years time?

People were so shocked that City had won anything they turned out to see if it was real ..... like a freak show ......... a collection of oil muppets with a cup who didn't know how to hold on to it.

Meier

At least wait till the end of the season ffs
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I have a feeling it was a mutual decision. Roberto wasn't willing to be a dead man walking for a week. Can't blame him really. Better for all involved to make it official and cut ties.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm honestly getting tired of having people saying my taste is shit all the time.

Fry

Melo

Schweini

baby

fuck everyone

look into my eyes

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You enjoy 24, you got a new season! FUCK YEAH! Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom