• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly getting tired of having people saying my taste is shit all the time.

One person commented on your first post saying it wasn't good and one other saying it was the best show ever. Then you came back to bait for replies with :

Why aren't you cunts talking about 24?

and got shit, deal with it you baby. If I demanded people to talk about the new Dillinger escape plan album in here I bet I would be told it was shit too, why don't you just go enjoy it and don't give a shit?

kharma45

Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: "Roberto's record speaks for itself, he has clearly secured the love and respect of our fans.

"He has done as he promised and delivered silverware and success"

haha wankers.

Kinda feel bad for Mancini. They bought him some shit players this season that wouldn't even start in Arsenal, it wasn't his fault.

Not sure if Pellegrini is the right choice, he hasn't won anything in Europe yet.

Jburton

Banned
image_proxy

Did the same thing to Ronnie.

L1NETT

La Liga fans, does Pellegrini play attractive football?

It can be any worse than Mancini's Italian snoozefootball.

@sleepless. Youtube alan davies sam allardyce. Funny stuff.

Meier

Wonder where Mancini will go now. Monaco still need a manager?

Yeah, it's pretty much a certainty that he will take over Monaco. He'll get a pay off out of this (some amount) and still land a high-paying, high-profile gig. He flew back to the Mediterranean all the damn time over the summer anyway. Monaco will suit him better.

Wes

venison crêpe
£35million in compensation? Hooooooooly crap.

Wonder where Mancini will go now. Monaco still need a manager?

I always thought Monaco but there were some journos yesterday saying that there's a better chance that Ranieri stays on there.

Polari

Appalling. A fantastic manager. Looked for a while like City weren't going to go down the Chelsea route, now they deserve all the shit they get. Feel for the fans, as I believe they were still behind him for the most part.

When your shit blue scarfs are still better than your managerial ability, its time to go

He did win a little thing called the Premier League last season, and don't give me this bullshit about the amount of money they spent. You can spend all the money in the world but it doesn't get you anywhere without a great manager.

dc89

Fergie outlasts Mancini too. Beautiful.

He has seen off 14 MCFC managers.

But seriously. SAF will probably pick up the phone and offer his commiserations. I actually get a feeling they got on quite well despite the heated moments we saw on the touch line.

Mancini often remarked about sharing a nice bottle of red after the game.

Jburton

Banned
Kinda feel bad for Mancini. They bought him some shit players this season that wouldn't even start in Arsenal, it wasn't his fault.

Not sure if Pellegrini is the right choice, he hasn't won anything in Europe yet.

So Mancini lost the league because he did not get the right players?

........ lol, RVP got away and that made the difference .....with Aguero in the team, and Tevez? ........ nonsense, Mancini is a shit manager ....... if any other manager of the talented variety had the squad he had at his disposal then winning a league only by goal difference would not be the case.

People buying the bullshit excuses Mancini has be sowing into the press since he realised United were strolling away with the league ........ he was found out.

Messi

I guess it's finally time to cracking open this now that there are more episodes coming. I am not good with shows ending so I usually stop mid final season so there is always more to watch someday. See lost. 24. The past 5 eps of house.

Also final season lol

Meier

£35million in compensation? Hooooooooly crap.

No way that is accurate. He had 4 years left on his £5m a year deal. Someone is talking shit. Typically the way these management contracts work as well, is he would only continue to be paid for the following years if he remained unemployed. I'm sure he got a nice going away present but it wasn't anything remotely close to £35m let alone £20m.

jtb

Banned
Mancini might be a competent manager, but he hasn't really shown anything that would suggest that in the past 5+ years. Especially not at City where he seems to have gotten progressively more terrible.

Polari

He has seen off 14 MCFC managers.

But seriously. SAF will probably pick up the phone and offer his commiserations. I actually get a feeling they got on quite well despite the heated moments we saw on the touch line.

Mancini often remarked about sharing a nice bottle of red after the game.

Indeed. I think Ferguson had a lot of respect for Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom