• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember once at a wedding I saw this girl who was immeasurably hot and I wanted to fuck her into the space/time vortex.

Then i found out she was my cousin.

I shrugged. Incest was what the ancient civilisations were built upon. Far be it from me to imply I'm better.

this is the first time i heard this phrase, are you saying you were okay with it after knowing or not?

This is some bullshit on level with not being able to marry your family on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/kim.karpett you are my desire, even if you're my FB aunt.

that's silly, cousin marriage is allowed in many countries.

Wilbur

Banned
this is the first time i heard this phrase, are you saying you were okay with it after knowing or not?

that's silly, cousin marriage is allowed in many countries.

Eh, I was okay. I wasn't going to fuck her. I didn't feel horrified or sick or whatever. She's hot. I'd never met her before, just because she's my cousin doesn't automatically mean I won't find her hot, I don't see her and therefore have no bond to her. I just won't fuck her.

How is Bacon not in the shitlist since his name change. Fix that shit Wilbz.

Jesus that's true. If his name was just Bacon, it'd be great.

Why isn't my name in there bro :(

Shut the fuck up.

I asked for the name - originally intended to be temporary - to be changed but those above have adopted this fatuous attitude that users are to be restricted to one change only.

The name itself was meant to attract the curiosity of people [to Google it] so they may find the story of Jason Raize whom I was a fan of.

Linius

I asked for the name, originally intended to be temporary, to be changed but those above have adopted this fatuous attitude that users are to be restricted to one change only.

The name itself was meant to attract the curiosity of people [to Google it] so they may find the story of Jason Raize whom I was a fan of.

I have never tought about Googeling that. Not ever. Now force a name change please :p

Except Fergie's team did blow it after being eight points ahead, but he'd already saved up goodwill enough so that I knew we'd come back and play better.

Why aren't they scoring enough goals? At the start of the season, they had four strikers capable of scoring at least 15 goals a season, plus Silva and Toure who get their fair share.

It's no excuse. They spent what, 25m on Tevez? 35 on Aguero, 25 on Dzeko and 20 on Balotelli. Over 100m on strikers, and they didn't score enough. It's easy to say why they struggled this year, but why did they struggle this year?

I'm not trying to excuse everything that went wrong for City, I'm just saying that Mancini deserves a bit of credit. I mean, at least points-wise, last year's Man United was the best team not to win the Premier League title. Just some perspective.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not trying to excuse everything that went wrong for City, I'm just saying that Mancini deserves a bit of credit. I mean, at least points-wise, last year's Man United was the best team not to win the Premier League title. Just some perspective.

He does deserve some credit of course, and he isn't shit. He's decent. But decent isn't where City want to be. Given their squad and their money, they shouldn't be ten points or so behind us.

he can take it <3

Bild and Daily Mail reporting Dortmund after Benteke.

Would be a superb buy for them. Bit pricy tho, we can't refer to them as the cute lil underdogs when they start spending 20m on everyone

Ferguson left all the top teams in shit situations and us on top. What a legend.

Chelsea and the waiter

in7PAFxjDBG0E.gif

goodbye

ineB7LaSwmNJA.gif

Liverpool lol how did it all come to this

ibvgyXCJAkPwXQ.gif

Ars-ohhrobinvanpersie-anal

iz4z0s6Js3aej.gif

iVxtvFg8y1uZo.gif

Lol Madrid wants Rooney.

Those rumours cite the speculation from the British media, who in turn presumably link Rooney to Madrid as one of the few clubs seen as a move up after Man Utd. However, Spanish journalist Guillem Balague claims both Madrid and Barca said no after being offered the player.

Former Barca President Joan Laporta will be on Revista De La Liga tomorrow by the way, should be a good show.

Messi

Looks good in real life. Shame the sponsor didnt change to yellow from silver. But the sleeves don't look that bad anymore

Barcelona+13+14+Home+Store.jpg

Launch it Nike.

I predict a reveal on May 19th like the past 2 years.

Salvadora

I don't see any non-oil club going for Rooney. Far too much money for a player who is a shade of what he once was.

He'll be off to Monaco, or some such place like that. They can parade him around to show that they belong with the big boys, while he smokes and eats his career away.

Arnie

Anyone who believes Real or Barca would be interested in Rooney are in Wonderland.

He can make a sideways jump at best, although given the shape he's in and the attitude he's displayed over the last three years I don't know why you'd give him a £200k a week contract. He'll just spend it on fucking cigarettes the potato.

Arnie

Always thought I was on Meus's ignore list :lol

Pleasantly surprised.

He's banned everyone except you so your conversations can flow like a two sided triangle.

Rooney's either staying, or going to one of the rich French clubs. That's it.
If those are his options he may as well eat a 12 pack of McCoys and throw himself into the Mersey.

The starch will do the rest.

Anyone who believes Real or Barca would be interested in Rooney are in Wonderland.

He can make a sideways jump at best, although given the shape he's in and the attitude he's displayed over the last three years I don't know why you'd give him a £200k a week contract. He'll just spend it on fucking cigarettes the potato.

Madrid has made enough transfers that just leaves you completely puzzled that I would believe it.

Noirulus

Looks good in real life. Shame the sponsor didnt change to yellow from silver. But the sleeves don't look that bad anymore

Barcelona+13+14+Home+Store.jpg

Launch it Nike.

I predict a reveal on May 19th like the past 2 years.

The design has a throwback feel to it that I like. Sponsor logo looks wank, though.

Neymar was said to have signed for Madrid a few days according to a "trusted" source. But Santos apparently already have a pre-arrangement with Barcelona who are rumoured to have made a downpayment on him in order to secure first refusal. Were Santos to sell him to another club, they'd have to repay Barca the initial payment. Again, this comes from Balague

Messi

Neymar was said to have signed for Madrid a few days according to a "trusted" source. But Santos apparently already have a pre-arrangement with Barcelona who are rumoured to have made a downpayment on him in order to secure first refusal. Were Santos to sell him to another club, they'd have to repay Barca the initial payment. Again, this comes from Balague

So none of this is true then and he is actually going to sign for QPR.

Tc91

Talking of Neymar there is a guy on Talksport now who compiled a list of the most marketable athletes in the world. Neymar #1

Noirulus

At this point I'm almost 99% sure Neymar will go to Barca. He's already voiced his desire to join them and Rosell has been working hard to get him to join, I think. The only possible hiccup in the process I can see happening would be if another club matches the 90M Euro evaluation that Santos are trying to acquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom