• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

looooool. Better than the original for my money.

Read it anyway. Great read, its written fucking well. Mancini's still a cunt. Life has not changed.

If the O was capitalised I'd change my tune. I'm a stickler for grammar bby

I didn't make the list. I'll change it to Turkeyburger :p

Koko

Banned
They did sign Benzema to be fair, who's pretty much the worst player in world football.

tumblr_lwpr0vcnnL1r1f2u6o1_400.gif

We took a shit on Anzhi.

We'd take a shit on Zenit too but looking at your pitch, there is no point. :p

Lol, you scored one goal in two games against Anzhi and only because they were a man down. And let's look at Anzhi's results in the Russian League around the same time.

g1Y0cY0.png

Their opponents were all bottom half of the table teams, in fact, three of them were the last three placed teams in the league. Basically, Newcastle is the same quality as relegation fodder Russian League teams except with 100x the wage bill.

ty_hot

Neymar is a shit name indeed, nobody ever heard this name before in Brazil (and somehow his father has the very same shit name).

He is owned by: (something like this)
50% Santos
45% DIS Invetments
5% somone else i dont remember

Santos want 40 million for its half of neymar :D It's crazy since he is in his last year of ontract almost. But a much as Neymar didnt go to europe already, its a lot because he is gettng as much money here as he would get in Europe, with a lot less pressure.

I would not be impressed if noone buys him now expecting for a free transfer next year and then he renew his contract with Santos in exchange of some percentage, just to get more money with the transfer.

Also, he plays really well against small clubs, but when it's a big match he is usually under the expectations. But I personally think that is because he is the very only great player Santos have right now, so that the other team make everything just to stop him. Playing at RM or Barca would make things a lot easier for him, since he would not be the one to be stopped. And as Brazil is not as god as before, he is also the one to be stopped at the national team, same problem thathehave at Santos.

Last weekend he played a really bad game against Corinthians (its final of the sao paulo state championship), and as much as we have the best defensive midfielders in Brazil we cant hide that he can change the game with one touch in the ball.

Wilbur

Banned
Neymar is a shit name indeed, nobody ever heard this name before in Brazil (and somehow his father has the very same shit name).

He is owned by: (something like this)
50% Santos
45% DIS Invetments
5% somone else i dont remember

Santos want 40 million for its half of neymar :D It's crazy since he is in his last year of ontract almost. But a much as Neymar didnt go to europe already, its a lot because he is gettng as much money here as he would get in Europe, with a lot less pressure.

I would not be impressed if noone buys him now expecting for a free transfer next year and then he renew his contract with Santos in exchange of some percentage, just to get more money with the transfer.

Also, he plays really well against small clubs, but when it's a big match he is usually under the expectations. But I personally think that is because he is the very only great player Santos have right now, so that the other team make everything just to stop him. Playing at RM or Barca would make things a lot easier for him, since he would not be the one to be stopped. And as Brazil is not as god as before, he is also the one to be stopped at the national team, same problem thathehave at Santos.

Last weekend he played a really bad game against Corinthians (its final of the sao paulo state championship), and as much as we have the best defensive midfielders in Brazil we cant hide that he can change the game with one touch in the ball.

If he runs down his contract with Santos, money will still be owed to DIS then right? So say Santos want 40m for half of him, DIS want 35m for 45%, could Barca feasibly say to Neymar 'just wait for your contract to run down and then we'll get you on the cheap'?

Wes

venison crêpe
@philmcnulty
Last season Mancini won title. Di Matteo FA Cup & Champions League. Dalglish won League Cup. All sacked.

Wes

venison crêpe
I hope Pardew wins something next season.

Do you feel like you have a sense of direction with where Pardew is going with the team? Things are still scary with Lambert as we could go down but frankly even if we did go down I wouldn't want another manager. He clearly has an idea for the club and the team and I'd like him to see it through.

Meier

@philmcnulty
Last season Mancini won title. Di Matteo FA Cup & Champions League. Dalglish won League Cup. All sacked.
Read an article earlier that only 1 of the 6 managers to win "major" trophies in the past season has a job with the same club since di Canio also left and Reading fired their coach as well.

Zabojnik

I was about to bitch about how this tread has become impossible to follow, with 20 pages getting filled in a couple of hours, but I guess Piangini's sacking warrants it. Congrats, City-GAF, your club is finally free to spread its wings and fly.

Went to see star trek. It was a good time.

Zoe saldana... My god

Rewatched the first one yesterday in preparation. She has a beautiful face and the body of a skeleton.

every TV series is overrated to the high heavens in this so-called "golden age". Nothing is more irritating than hearing the usual "oh tv has surpassed film" garbage.

TV shows will never be better than movies. (OPINION)

HK-47_Grammar_and_spelling.jpg

It's the same medium. Television was only lagging behind because in the past production values were far below those of film and all the talent aspired to work in Hollywood. And, I guess, because of the censorship and what could or could not be shown on television as opposed to cinemas. All of this has changed over the last 15 years. Some like their stories to be told in a couple of hours, others prefer to enjoy them stretched over a couple of years. Nothing is better or worse. There are amazing films, there are amazing TV series. Just enjoy what you like and let others do the same. /rant

Having said that, 24 is shit. The first season was enjoyable up until the point where the mother lost her memory.

Kyoufu

Do you feel like you have a sense of direction with where Pardew is going with the team? Things are still scary with Lambert as we could go down but frankly even if we did go down I wouldn't want another manager. He clearly has an idea for the club and the team and I'd like him to see it through.

No. He went from Newcelona to Newcastoke in playing style. Awful substitutions/team sheets too. STOP PLAYING GUTIERRES!

Not even looking forward to next season.

Wes

venison crêpe
No. He went from Newcelona to Newcastoke in playing style. Awful substitutions/team sheets too. STOP PLAYING GUTIERRES!

Not even looking forward to next season.

Well at least it'll be in the Premiership.

Martin O'Neill has been linked with manger role at Besiktas.

Suen

It's ok. Arsenal are signing a better version of Wilshire from Villa for a bargain.
Wilshere to stay + Benteke from Villa pls.

Those choking cunts failed me. Valencia is going to qualify for the CL now.
:lololol. They are still above Valencia on GD. As long as they score a few goals in each game without conceding anything they should be safe unless Valencia suddenly goes on a goal rampage but it's a really tight situation regardless. Sociedad has a game with Madrid left but I honestly think they can win it. We're shit this season and now that Barca has won the season and we have our second spot we won't really give one fuck about the remaining games. The race for fourth spot is even more intense now :lol

Sociedad and Valencia to lose their remaining games while Malaga winning theirs, getting the fourth spot. Pellegrini will stay at Malaga, Mou will stay at Madrid, Benitez to City and Mancini to Chelsea, BELIEVE!!!.

Juve-GAF, Jovetic is ours. If you really need strikers so badly we have some excellent ones to give you. Both Gervi and Giroud are top-class strikers and would ensure you another Scudetto! Zenitprom will not buy Jovetic, they will save La Liga by buying Neymar who together with Hulk will lead them to CL glory.

:lololol. They are still above Valencia on GD. As long as they score a few goals in each game without conceding anything they should be safe unless Valencia suddenly goes on a goal rampage but it's a really tight situation regardless. Sociedad has a game with Madrid left but I honestly think they can win it. We're shit this season and now that Barca has won the season and we have our second spot we won't really give one fuck about the remaining games. The race for fourth spot is even more intense now :lol

Sociedad and Valencia to lose their remaining games while Malaga winning theirs, getting the fourth spot. Pellegrini will stay at Malaga, Mou will stay at Madrid, Benitez to City and Mancini to Chelsea, BELIEVE!!!.

Juve-GAF, Jovetic is ours. If you really need strikers so badly we have some excellent ones to give you. Both Gervi and Giroud are top-class strikers and would ensure you another Scudetto! Zenitprom will not buy Jovetic, they will save La Liga by buying Neymar who together with Hulk will lead them to CL glory.
Nah, I've given up on Sociedad. Wigan pls.

Zabojnik

Whatever, we're getting Cavani.

Zabojnik

Based Cazorla, Walcott and Rosicky will crush your hopes.

But his father said his favorite club is Madrid, not Calciopoli teams.

According to his (soon to be ex) wife he's betrayed God and his family, he'll have no problems betraying and disappointing Real as well. He'll feel right at home with Juve.

Timurid

According to his (soon to be ex) wife he's betrayed God and his family, he'll have no problems betraying and disappointing Real as well. He'll feel right at home with Juve.
Nope.jpg

He is coming to the city of love to repair his relationship with his wife and to repent his sins at the Notre Dame.

ty_hot

If he runs down his contract with Santos, money will still be owed to DIS then right? So say Santos want 40m for half of him, DIS want 35m for 45%, could Barca feasibly say to Neymar 'just wait for your contract to run down and then we'll get you on the cheap'?

Yeah, as soon as the contract expires he can go to Barça or any other player for free and both Santos and DIS will get nothing.

For Santos it might be ok, they've been winning titles, the number of fans in increasing while Neymar is here, it's just bad on a straight economic point. But for this its the worst thing that can happen, they paid a lot (dont remember how much) for its share of Neymar price and now they can get nothing for it.

Suen

Sounds like he'll fit right in with a team full of cunts, Madrid! He'll also fit well in Man Utd, the force of betrayal would be strong with him and Robin Van Betraysie up front. But his real destination is Monaco together with Falcao. Both will be mercenaries with a mercenary fanbase only consisting of Andres and his donkey.

He can have his face stroked by Callejon and be told that he is a hero, irrespective of the result.

#Madridismo
I forgot Callejon existed. Madridismo, the eternal beauty of prima donnas and divas.

AD201010707269843AR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom