• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Puyol kissing Valdes' forehead goodbye. :')

9cLItBy.jpg

I think I'll work from home today. I'll nut Marwood if I see him.

Sometimes you have to accept that the club has to ditch someone you adore to move forward. Pellegrini will make you a better team, as little as you care for my, or anyone's, opinion at the moment :)

Based Capello said:
I look forward to Kerzhakov's return(from injury). He's a very important player for us.
Why Fabio, why? Why can't I get a reprieve from this turd even at national team level?

608925.jpg

I got a solution for you. Play Kokorin up front on his own and unbanish Dzagoev. Tada!

FootballFan

Cesc on his season/La Liga medal: “I’m very proud, it’s a dream for me … I’ve participated a lot in La Liga and that pleases me, I’ve played a lot of matches. I have to improve, I need to be self-critical once the season ends, but I’m young and I can do it.”

Salvadora

Cesc on his season/La Liga medal: “I’m very proud, it’s a dream for me … I’ve participated a lot in La Liga and that pleases me, I’ve played a lot of matches. I have to improve, I need to be self-critical once the season ends, but I’m young and I can do it.”

He sounds like he wants to be set free.

Lightning

Banned
That's basically saying. "Thanks La Liga I got what I wanted now Fuck You I'm off"

stephen aziz ‏@steaziz_kitman 8h

Arrogant, vein, self centred no manners ignorant just some of Mancini's daily traits really made going into work a grind!! #karma

Not my style to come in here and start to bad mouth someone but this guy was really a piece of work!!!

Fans don't get to see what really goes on and day 2 day running 2 years there seeing him every day was hard work getting a " good morning "

To add to the above, my dad knows a guy that works at City and was saying how that guy and a few others have all been treated like shit and sworn at by Mancini.

/Laboured_ITK

MASSIVE rejection said:
"Mario Gotze is 20 years of age. At such point in one's career sporting reasons have to be the main reasons behind a move," Struth told Bild.

"He decided because of sporting aspects, he was the player [Pep] Guardiola definitely wanted to have.

"If everything was just down to money, Mario would have decided to join Manchester City or another Premier League club."

The hits keep coming.

Guy on SSN:

"City could take a long, hard look at Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers."

/dead

Terrible move for everyone involved

Liverpool want to keep him
He hasn't proven he's good enough for City
He could well damage his career badly if it didn't work out

Its not happening anyway, 100% sure of it.

Darren Clarke's accent make me want to nuke Northern Ireland

@Labored, getting Rafa back would be go some distance to softening the blow if it happened :p

Salazar

Does the match clash with Arsenal-Wigan?

Second half of it does, I believe.

FRANKFURT, May 14 (Reuters) - German sports apparel firm Puma cut its revenue and profit forecasts for this year after sales to customers in Europe and Asia fell in the first quarter.

A 2.3 percent decline in group sales and shrinking profit margins as it cleared excess stock led to a bigger than expected 32 percent drop in first-quarter profit.

Arsenal Jovetic shirt sales to the rescue.

My finger is figuratively over the button to order the Xperia. Too much of a pussy to take the plunge

fake edit: Fuck it, less pizza orders and I'll break even :p Doing it now

edit 2: How easy is it to burn through data? Is there any need for Unlimited data if I generally have wifi access? Is 500mb enough?

I am unhappy Mancini is gone just because some of his press interviews were pretty hilarious (the red nose day and the occasion where he wore a paper mask of David Platt being some of my faves).

My finger is figuratively over the button to order the Xperia. Too much of a pussy to take the plunge

fake edit: Fuck it, less pizza orders and I'll break even :p Doing it now

edit 2: How easy is it to burn through data? Is there any need for Unlimited data if I generally have wifi access? Is 500mb enough?

It is not.

Just 3G downloads. And yes that is considerably better for your money.

Cheers. Do you ever get a discount if you go instore? There's a Three store in town, but I can't be arsed to go in to get a worse deal than the offer online

How the fuck do people make over 5,000 texts a month?

How does the PAC work with the new sim? Would prefer to keep my number

Cheers. Do you ever get a discount if you go instore? There's a Three store in town, but I can't be arsed to go in to get a worse deal than the offer online

How the fuck do people make over 5,000 texts a month?

How does the PAC work with the new sim? Would prefer to keep my number

Not sure, might be worth a try.

Arnie

Frogie will still be blamed, post-retirement, if Suarez goes: a campaign of corrupt manipulation launched because of a pure, quaking terror that Suarez would lead Liverpool to the title.

There is a concerted attempt by the powers that be in this country to oust Suarez, but it's got nowt to do with Ferguson.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There is a concerted attempt by the powers that be in this country to oust Suarez, but it's got nowt to do with Ferguson.

Damn those powers-that-be for using their mind control device on Suarez and making him do all those nasty things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom