• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if doing a me. Funny video here of Coentrao taking a seat on the Madrid bench even though he isn't in the squad. He seems to be generally baffled when it's pointed out to him, Iker, Benz and Mourinho all laugh. CR7 calls him crazy.

http://video.corriere.it/quello-sba...9-11e2-996b-28ba8ed4f514#.UZIQt4dSmHY.twitter

You don't even have to read the thread, it's this easy :

jnhopawa4p.gif

Thank you gifcam.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte and Marotta/Agnelli still fighting over the elusive 'top player'. Why am I even including Marotta in this? He's just a fucking puppet.

You'd think after winning two consecutive titles Antonio Conte would know what the fuck his squad NEEDS.

Fuck, even this lady KNOWS we need a TOP STRIKER.

Fuck Juve

Forza Aston Villa. I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles <3

Salazar

Conte and Marotta/Agnelli still fighting over the elusive 'top player'. Why am I even including Marotta in this? He's just a fucking puppet.

You'd think after winning two consecutive titles Antonio Conte would know what the fuck his squad NEEDS.

I read Vucinic to MUFC

Fry

Didn't even know it was you because of your avatar.

Not surprised, changed it to one of your teams that is winning. Just like Fry changing his name to Schweini, since Liverpool are still building.

Sviatoslav* and I think that is pathetic.

*Not 100% sure but I am taking a guess at how he feels about it.

Haha, are you fucking serious?

I mean, Fry was totally a Liverpool based nickname. I shouldn't have changed but my glory hunting instincts talked louder.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've read the book. You know nothing Shatner's Bassoon.

---

saoIMFd.png

Best hack ever.

Btw

When you keep saying 'you know nothing [insert name]. It also means that Jon Snow in fact, knows 'nothing' of what's to come too. Which is a spoiler.

Never read the books but it's painfully obvious when you guys reference that line over and over again.

Zabojnik

Fuck Marotta. He better not disappoint AGAIN. The other day I saw a thread titled "Marotta to Roma" on a Juve forum. For a moment, I almost believed. It was bullshit, of course. We're never getting rid of him.

No.

Also I don't understand why Mancini was sacked, okay the signings last summer were a bit iffy but finishing second in the premiership etc is nothing to be sniffed at.

Clearly City wants to be successful in Europe too. Mancini has consistently proven he can't bring that to City or any other club he has managed before.

dc89

Btw

When you keep saying 'you know nothing [insert name]. It also means that Jon Snow in fact, knows 'nothing' of what's to come too. Which is a spoiler.

Never read the books but it's painfully obvious when you guys reference that line over and over again.

I would provide a strong counter argument to this, but I don't want to feel your wrath. So I'll shut up.

Arnie

No.

Also I don't understand why Mancini was sacked, okay the signings last summer were a bit iffy but finishing second in the premiership etc is nothing to be sniffed at.

Because he's a tit who's taken this team as far as it can go and the City heirarchy don't want to give him the next two or more years that it'll take to rebuild it. It's also debatable how much he's really coached the players at his disposal. How many have improved this season?

Pantilimon, maybe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck Marotta. He better not disappoint AGAIN. The other day I saw a thread titled "Marotta to Roma" on a Juve forum. For a moment, I almost believed. It was bullshit, of course. We're never getting rid of him.

Why can't we appoint Nedved or Paratici in his place?

Hell, I'm not even sure if Paratici is even good anymore. For all we know he's as guilty as Marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom