• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viktor Fischer wanted to say hi to his friends in the DK U19 team after their game against GER but was thrown out bc Stewards didnt know him

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Now Luis Figo is running his mouth about Bale. They want a player and they wheel out all their old wankers to start crowing about him in the papers. It's a shame that in 12 months Bale will be playing for a club without an iota of class.

I hate how they do this.

Meier

:lol if we didn't come back up, I don't think there'd be a Manchester City anymore. Just think...

United would have signed Nasri. United would have signed Godwell.

:lol You're the best. What an amazing moment though.. City are like TNT -- they know drama.

Meier

Viktor Fischer wanted to say hi to his friends in the DK U19 team after their game against GER but was thrown out bc Stewards didnt know him

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Haha that's amazing. He was my first signing in my City save for FM13. I still am in like October in that save.. doesn't feel right playing as anyone but Porto!

Moyes is looking to bring in two Everton players (Baines and Fellaini?) and some of our departing backroom staff think these lads aren't good enough to play for us.

And apparently Martin Ferguson scouted Isco extensively and decided he was too slow and didn't make enough impact on the pitch.

And this bit about Thiago too:
Makes sense to me.

If it is Baines and Fellaini they are definitely good enough to play for us. Doesn't matter what the old staff think now, they're gone and didn't have the most perfect record themselves.

Re: Thiago. That's natural. If he was a target of Ferguson's there is no compulsion on Moyes to keep that up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt don't leave me hanging mate. I want your view on the matter.

Heey I'm watching Arrested Development!

I don't think there's anything to discuss to be honest, it's a matter of opinion. I like that tactic because it (kinda..sorta) worked for us and it makes all the strikers give their all when they get the chance.

There's no guaranteed starter, so basically everyone is equal and feels just as important to the cause.

Linius

What the fuck Steam. Starts downloading with the fifth episode of the Back to the Future episode and after two episodes my download speed went to shit. No BttF tonight I guess :/

New avi fuck yeah!

It's hard to replace A Tribe Called Quest with something equally good. But Earl is good enough :D

Clegg

Makes sense to me.

If it is Baines and Fellaini they are definitely good enough to play for us. Doesn't matter what the old staff think now, they're gone and didn't have the most perfect record themselves.

Re: Thiago. That's natural. If he was a target of Ferguson's there is no compulsion on Moyes to keep that up.

There's a big difference between playing for Everton and playing for United though. I know Moyes has a better insight into the strengths of Baines and Fellaini but surely the thoughts of our departing coaches should be considered too. They know what it takes to make it at the highest level. I think Baines is good enough btw.

The Isco stuff is interesting though. I think it was Martin Ferguson who thought Sahin was too slow for the PL. He seems to have similar feelings about Isco.

I can understand the Thiago stuff too. Just thought I'd throw the story in there.

confuziz

Banned
Fenerbahce wants Van Marwijk as their new coach.

Doubt he would go there though. Then again I said the same thing about Sneijder =P

Tymoshchuk: "Robben told me that he will stay in Bayern."

Is Tymo the new club's speaker or something?

Tymo knows all, baby. He's coming to Zenit next season and he's going to sort all the shit out, get the cunts in line and lead us again to European glory*!

*Europa League counts, dammit!

Messi

I spanked deGod in the most fun game of fifa last night.

PSG vs Napoli

It had it all. Hard tackles, epic saves, yellow cards for me, Goal line clearances. A great 45 mins.

0-0

But the most funny 2nd half collapse I've ever seen.

Z.Ibrahimovic
E.Cavani
Lavezzi
Z.Ibrahimovic
Z.Ibrahimovic
Z.Ibrahimovic
Z.Ibrahimovic

Awww yiss. 6-1 final score.

Not one Z.Ibrahimovic (p) to be seen

Linius

The new season of Arrested Development really got me back to rewachting some of the Entourage episodes. When is that movie coming guys? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom