• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

my gf has just been sending me links for a few vids on YouTube of the male dancers that Beyonce uses, they're called Les Twins.

Shitttt. I'm not usually into dancing and stuff but damn they can move. I wonder if they want to take on an apprentice in me :p

I'll tour the world with Beyonce and all her hot female dancers and get paid for the privilege.

will dortmund still go for eriksen if they buy de bruyne?

Very hard to tell at the moment. As always, hardly any information getting through from BVB side and thus, you can't really tell if one is rated higher and the backup plan or not.

Fact is that we need to replace Perisic, Götze, Leitner and Bittencourt in the attacking midfield. It's totally possible we get both de Bruyne and Eriksen.

Blablurn

praesentation-trikot-fc-bayern-muenchen-2011-2012-2.jpg

Messi

Just saw a picture of Olivia Wilde completely naked but covering up her stuff, leaves so little for the imagination.

I am past caring what people think about her or her jaw. Some people don't find her attractive, that's cool.

Edit: that wasn't really aimed at you per say. More the others posting about her jaw ect.

She has topless photoshoots and she is topless in alpha dog. Its nothing to rush and find

Tc91

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 36m
Cesc will be at Barcelona next season and BARCELONA WILL NOT SELL HIM. It doesn't get any more definitive than this

Pack it up lads, Fellaini it is.

Clegg

Cesc will be at Barcelona next season and BARCELONA WILL NOT SELL HIM. It doesn't get any more definitive than this

Actually it means Cesc is almost certain to leave Barca.

K1LLER7

He was on sky saying the same thing.

I can't see why Barca would sell and why he'd move after wanting to return to Barca for a while.

We'd have a better chance of getting Thiago if Moysey still wants him.

Turok_TTZ

Heey I'm watching Arrested Development!

I don't think there's anything to discuss to be honest, it's a matter of opinion. I like that tactic because it (kinda..sorta) worked for us and it makes all the strikers give their all when they get the chance.

There's no guaranteed starter, so basically everyone is equal and feels just as important to the cause.

oh my bad. kinda...sorta? the tactic is best when used right but it is a double edged sword
last sentence though, tell that to higuain. I want him to stay but he's had enough :(

Carbonox

loooooooool

Daily Mail:
Essex school warns pupils they will be banned from the classroom for copying TOWIE haircuts

They're bellend haircuts. Can't walk 2 feet without seeing someone have it, a tattoo sleeve and some foul shirt these days.

If you must look dumb, at least try and go for something outrageous like Marco Reus's haircut. :lol

Timurid

Sure, sure, Btw, Leonardo banned for 9 months and PSG deducted 3 points for next season. Monaco already winning!

Monaco will implode next season.

Hopefully Jupp rumors to Madrid are true so Ancelotti stays at PSG. I think Ancelotti will get his targets this summer with Leonardo out of the way. He wanted Coentrao last season, but Leonardo came back with Van der Wiel.

PSG is interested in Mangala and Fernando, the Porto duo.

Turok_TTZ

Sure, sure, Btw, Leonardo banned for 9 months and PSG deducted 3 points for next season. Monaco already winning!

just saw it on L'Equipe. Talk about Holy shit... the stars and the lord above smile and they smile to me!!
No way are PSG letting Carlo Ancelotti go now. Can't see it happening.
Stay away from madrid you silly fatuous fat headed fat man!

Turok_TTZ

Holy shit @ this interview from the Brazil sporting director regarding the release of club players: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2013/may/30/parreira-brazil-england-friendly-video

He starts out rather reasonable but then completely loses the plot and likens the club / national team conflict to the the Israeli / Palestinia conflict.

what the... man i am not even touching this.

*backs away*

wat? why?

for those who dont observe ligue 1:
Thiago silva got his first red card ever over a silly bump that warranted a yellow at best and at the end of the game... Leonardo went to that ref and gave him a bump worthy of a red card.

spidye

Holy shit @ this interview from the Brazil sporting director regarding the release of club players: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2013/may/30/parreira-brazil-england-friendly-video

He starts out rather reasonable but then completely loses the plot and likens the club / national team conflict to the the Israeli / Palestinia conflict.

I don't even blame them for nominating the players. DFB fucked up here big time.

but the whole threatening the players and this is just hilarious.

for those who dont observe ligue 1:
Thiago silva got his first red card ever over a silly bump that warranted a yellow at best and at the end of the game... Leonardo went to that ref and gave him a bump worthy of a red card.

oh yeah I remember this. thanks for the reminder

He starts out rather reasonable but then completely loses the plot and likens the club / national team conflict to the Israeli / Palestinia conflict.

The best part is that Brazil-England game seems to have been cancelled because Brazil is a shit third world country. <3 <3 <3 Fry

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Florentino will probably want Michael Laudrup now. Heynckes is a possibility too.

Timurid

just saw it on L'Equipe. Talk about Holy shit... the stars and the lord above smile and they smile to me!!
No way are PSG letting Carlo Ancelotti go now. Can't see it happening.
Stay away from madrid you silly fatuous fat headed fat man!

WTf is your problem.

Ancelotti is one of the best managers in the game right now. He led a newly form team to the QFs of the UCL and won the league.

Granted, his playstyle is not pleasing to the eye, but if you want a result there is no one better than him.

pulga

Banned
WTf is your problem.

Ancelotti is one of the best managers in the game right now. He led a newly form team to the QFs of the UCL and won the league.

Granted, his playstyle is not pleasing to the eye, but if you want a result there is no one better than him.

Well I want results and pleasing football.

Jupp please

Tbf that midfield is complete garbage. That has to be the worst Brazil since I remember.

Given how shitty the entire Brazilian squad is playing I don't think his performance there is representative. He's obviously talented and will hopefully grow at Barcelona.

So you guys are saying that he's magically going to stop dribbling into three defenders and lose the ball when he goes to Barca?

deGod

Messi has just informed me that he has blocked another toilet in work. Think the thread title should be renamed to what craweled up and died in Messi's colon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom