• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
ugly kit on ugly cunts

Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-Profile-Pictur_2874245.jpg

subtles

Any of you guys getting the Zelda games on 3DS today? Oracle of Ages and Seasons!

I'm hoping to get them tomorrow. I played Oracle of Seasons back in the day but never had the chance to use the connectivity feature as I did not have Oracle of Ages.

Meier

This is a pretty good read from Four Four Two about "The truth behind the transfer window rumor mill." I especially enjoyed this bit...

The Tabloid Journalist The interest is bigger than ever. You’ve got a Football Manager generation now aware of all these obscure players and prodigies across the world, and if they’re aware of them, then agents and clubs are aware of them too.

This one is kinda sad but not surprising:

The Chief Exec There are instances 
I know of where a story appears linking a player to a club, which he eventually signs for, when I know another club is offering him more wages. That bit didn’t get into the papers. The suspicion has to be that the agent was getting a bigger fee from the first club and didn’t let the player know about the second. The game is littered with instances where agents didn’t represent the best interest of their player; they represented the best interest of themselves.
http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/fourfo...he-truth-behind-the-transfer-rumour-mill.aspx

Clegg

Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can 18s

Ouch. Brazil v England is off as the Maracana is unsafe

Farcical.

The Maracana was redeveloped because the old one was unsafe.

How can they still not get it right?

Wilbur

Banned
i haven't had mcdonald's in a while

i think i might get some

what should i get

I normally get large chicken legend with mayo meal, a diet coke with no ice and a double cheeseburger. But not for a month or so. Trying to lose weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom