• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Is he decent? I read he left Schalke due to health issues.

He's a very capable coach, kinda like a more intense, less fun version of Klopp but unfortunately he can't handle the mediapressure (and his own expectations). I have the feeling that the English press would eat him alive... ifrc it was never quite clear why he left Schalke, it was said to be a burnout but there was lot's of other stuff going on behind the scenes.

There are safety concerns about the newly rebuilt Maracana Stadium where the match was supposed to be played. Lol Brazil, we'll show you in 2018 how to host a real World Cup.

Lol South Africa all over again, damn you Blatter. With Quatar coming up in 2022, it's up to Russia to save the World Cup in 2018.

Suen

Monaco will implode next season.

Hopefully Jupp rumors to Madrid are true so Ancelotti stays at PSG. I think Ancelotti will get his targets this summer with Leonardo out of the way. He wanted Coentrao last season, but Leonardo came back with Van der Wiel.

PSG is interested in Mangala and Fernando, the Porto duo.
Timu change to Monaco, one more member joining Monaco-GAF would not hurt.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So you guys are saying that he's magically going to stop dribbling into three defenders and lose the ball when he goes to Barca?

With Messi getting so much attention from defenders he'll definitely run into a lot 1on1 situations. In Brazil his acompanied in attack by Fred (lol) and Ronaldinho or Kaka. Seriously.

And Brazil's midfield is not creative at all.

Turok_TTZ

Well I want results and pleasing football.

Jupp please

bingo. if no one has payed attention to psg this season, 2nd half of psg season has been vintage mourinho tactics. he would literally add/change nothing to Real madrid. Nothing. nothing would change. And imo, He isn't better than mourinho. Rather keep mourinho than sign a guy who is foolish enough to bench varane because he is too young and inexperienced for his standards (see Sakho).

Suen

I have more dignity than that.

At first I thought you were talking about Madrid. Juve can suck a dick.
You don't have any dignity when you follow Ligue 1 and cheer for teams other than Monaco, what are you talking about?

I agree Juve can suck a dick!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pulga roots for Juve as a failsafe, if Madrid fails and wins fuck all he whips out a Juve avatar lol.

Clegg

Whitta's a hack. Based on his appearances on Tested and Twitter, he seems like a bit of a prick, too.
The only Whitta film I've seen is Book of Eli. Gary Oldman and Tom Waits were the only things that made the movie stand out in any way. The twist was a bit shit too.

What's he like in the interviews?

The only Whitta film I've seen is Book of Eli. Gary Oldman and Tom Waits were the only things that made the movie stand out in any way. The twist was a bit shit too.

What's he like in the interviews?

Not watched any interviews, but he seems very arrogant - the kind of person who reads an article on something and considers themselves an expert.

Doesn't help that he's a massive Apple guy, either.

Carbonox

messi's blocked another toilet?

There's something in the water cooler!

tumblr_ls68bhtB5J1qzzsapo1_500.gif

Lightning

Banned
Monaco will implode next season.

Hopefully Jupp rumors to Madrid are true so Ancelotti stays at PSG. I think Ancelotti will get his targets this summer with Leonardo out of the way. He wanted Coentrao last season, but Leonardo came back with Van der Wiel.

PSG is interested in Mangala and Fernando, the Porto duo.
I can see a swap around at the end of next season where Arsene Wenger will go to PSG, he's out of contract, and Carlo Ancelotti could come to Arsenal. He's been very open about being open to coming to Arsenal.

Hixx

Messi should buy one of those plungers with the detachable stick to take into work.

What's that lad been eating on his diet?

Messi

Messi has just informed me that he has blocked another toilet in work. Think the thread title should be renamed to what craweled up and died in Messi's colon!

To be fair it was a few hours ago and it was quickly fixed. Corrosive is a hell of a thing. Blackens the bottom of the loo a bit though :/. No more using the loo in work.

FootballFan

Just read about Abidal not getting a new contract. :( wow that really sucks, though if it's for safety/health concerns then I am for it. But I don't think it is. :(

Messi

Seriously though this was a monster poo it took more than a few seconds to come out. Felt like someone was punching me. I think it's the fiber

Edit: abi is not getting a contact as barca feel he can't perform at the level they need. They offered him a job though when he retires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom