• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Link that shit, yo.

"George R. R. Martin is writing the Coffee Table Book of Ice and Fire." Amazing.

Neymar Welcome to Barca

There are some amazing tricks in there, I don't for a second believe he will be able to do this shit on a regular basis, but I am glad barca will finally have someone who is willing to try it again. The last time we really had it was Ronaldinho. Even if he succeeds at it a bit I will be happy. Plus Barca will make him a better player, no doubt. He has massive potential and that is what barca bought, potential. Can't wait to watch him next season.

Edit: Also we have had some amazing Brazillians. If he has half the success of those guys it will be amazing.

I declare my cock the most marketable on NeoGaf.

That's wrong baby

jAm0VMms2B89R.jpg

TeegsD

Any 3DS footy-gaffers getting AC: New Leaf. I'm torn because I wanted to get it digitally but dont want to bother with Nintendo's shitty digital policy. Also don't know how much extra money I'll have. Though if enough of y'all are getting it, I'll definitely bite

Any 3DS footy-gaffers getting AC: New Leaf. I'm torn because I wanted to get it digitally but dont want to bother with Nintendo's shitty digital policy. Also don't know how much extra money I'll have. Though if enough of y'all are getting it, I'll definitely bite
Nope lol

Messi

Can I use you guys as a crutch tomorrow night? Going to a house party and while I get juiced up for confidence I need to Facebook or gaf so I don't look like a spare prick :/. May tip into drunkeness around 2am ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom