• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpBeuud.png

#CFC's Oscar had to leave Brazil's training early as he felt pain in his left ankle

:(

The Special One wants coach Aitor Karanka to join Rui Faria and Silvino Louro in quitting Madrid for London.

But Spaniard Karanka, 39, said: “Mourinho offered me to go with him but Real Madrid haven’t told me I’m to be released.

“I’ve still got three years left on my contract and I’d have to pay them to leave.
“If I leave, then I’ll join Mourinho at Chelsea, or else I’ll go and become head coach at a French top division club.”

The sun but... Yeaaaaaaah

TeegsD

So since I was fired from Sporting I got a job at Portimonense. Managed to get 4th but 3rd was stolen at the last minute in another match. More than half the team is from loans and so I'm left with like 8 players. Actually makes the game fun though I feel like a dog going from club to club looking for their scraps on loan

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol exactly like the first pk Cruz Azul missed. At least Boca is out.

-eh Riascos got them there anyways. Arce should have kicked it though, lol

sohois

So since I was fired from Sporting I got a job at Portimonense. Managed to get 4th but 3rd was stolen at the last minute in another match. More than half the team is from loans and so I'm left with like 8 players. Actually makes the game fun though I feel like a dog going from club to club looking for their scraps on loan

I'll never understand the people who just take some top team and manage them, I just can't see where the challenge would be. I've always taken over lower league teams and aimed to get them to the top league title, whatever that may be, and it's always enjoyable. Once I achieve that goal and am at the top the game quickly loses a lot of the fun.

ty_hot

Libertadores simply awesome

santa fe x garciliaso was easy :p

boca x newells, 26 penalties later (and most of the time boca ahead, almost qualifying), newells wins.

fluminense x olimpia, after 0x0, flu was wining 1x0, then in a few minuts 1x2, and they press until the end

atletico x tijuana, after 2x2, tijuana had to win.. scored 1x0, then atletico score 1x1. at 92 minutes, penalty for tijuana. they missed it. Atletico qualified, still with 0 losses in their statium:

622_187cc9c5-f935-36f9-840d-be36d4f0d8e2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom