• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

zzmqi.jpg

Hart taking part in a kickabout with some kids in the Brazilian favela's

Feorax

To make myself feel better... FORMATIONS!

---------------------------------Reina-------------------------------
-Johnson-----Papadopalous-----Agger----Enrique-
------------------------Gerrard---------Lucas----------------------
---------------Aspas--------Coutinho--------Muriel-------------
-----------------------Sturridge (or new CF)---------------------

LTWheels

Where's Hendo? :(

Meier

Navas is going to City according to Graham Hunter.

I am very excited to see how we look under Pellegrini. It's going to be quite a different team, that's for sure. Navas and Isco would be awesome. If we get them and lose either Dzeko or Tevez, we probably don't even need to sign a new out and out striker given the move from using 2 of them (Mancini usually had one of them play as more of a "False 9" anyway).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Would Suarez go on strike if Liverpool decide not to sell?

That's what Modric did. He skived off his entire summer with Tottenham and then dared to complain he didn't have a pre-season. If necessary Suarez will do the same.

Thankfully Bale isn't yet on that cuntish level.

GorillaJu

Papa may not happen, sadly.

I think it'll have Allen in that spot you've got Coutinho in, with Coutinho in the spot you've got Muriel in, personally.

That's what Modric did. He skived off his entire summer with Tottenham and then dared to complain he didn't have a pre-season. If necessary Suarez will do the same.

Thankfully Bale isn't yet on that cuntish level.

Suarez claims that if he stays he'll still do his best. I think he's trying to be careful about how he burns his bridges.

Imagine Martinez, Schweinsteiger and Ribery rolled into one. Then multiply the ability by 7, and you''ve got the Henderbeast

Sounds a little harsh, but I don;t want Allen in the team until he earns it through injuries to others, or playing well in cup matches. Unless Henderson plays elsewhere on the pitch leaving room for him, he has earned his starting spot.

Feorax

Papa may not happen, sadly.

I think it'll have Allen in that spot you've got Coutinho in, with Coutinho in the spot you've got Muriel in, personally.

Suarez claims that if he stays he'll still do his best. I think he's trying to be careful about how he burns his bridges.

I still reckon Papa will happen. His agent has been making the same noises as Pere Guardiola, and he's surplus to requirement at Schalke now they've signed Santana.

Also, Rodgers would be mad to take Coutinho out of the centre. He's like Mata, great on the wing, but exceptional in the number 10 role.

GorillaJu

Man, Lindsay in Arrested Development season 4 looks like an entirely different person... WTF happened?

I can only recognize her voice.

Hixx

Sounds like if Mignolet goes, which is appearing less likely, Fraser Forster will be our target.

lol Keiren Westwood

I really knocked it out of the park with my post in the signatures thread. I havent been quoted that much since the "why does she talk like she's black" fiasco

Hixx

I'm not too bothered about S4 of Arrested Development, but kind of want to watch it just to see what Lindsay looks like

She looks really fuckin weird in the first few episodes, then a few more in she just looks like a 40 year old who's definitely had plastic surgery. She looks good with short hair though. Hnngh etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom