• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Holy shit

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel 8m

Monaco's latest available accs (2011-12) showed income €21m, exes €48.2m (of which €31.5m wages). Summer 2013 transfer spend already: €121m

Zabojnik

Holy shit

634626831220323045_platini.jpg

italy playing san marino . . . why do they even both against teams like this. gotta boost that FIFA rating i guess.

all the milan players are injured, lol. still watching for poli though, who will hopefully be a milan player soon.

Yeah, I support Italy. How could I not? It's basically Juventus plus a couple of players from inferior teams like Milan and Lecce.

Turkey 0 - 2 Slovenia. SLOVENIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I've always believed in this team!

I'd be okay with 20M€ + Quaglia + Marrone on loan, but the shoemakers will never fall for it.

You spelled Inter wrong.

Nevermind, you're talking about Italy. Carry on.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just seen the Suarez TV interview.

My first reaction was: "I bet RAWK has a great thread for this."

Meier

Svia, your in the know on the Russian leagues, what happened to Jano Anandize?

He was my boy on FM a few years back.

He still looks like a child but it looks like he had a nice 2012-2013 season.. 3 goals in 15 isn't bad for a midfielder. Seems like he must play on rotation since they play 30 league games.

<3

Dat Poli. 6,5M€ well spent, imo. Now you guys just need a capable manager. One more year for Allegri, then Montella.
Poli should be pretty good for us, having Montolivo on his side is going to help him a lot.

I'm not so sure about Montella, though. I can see him leaving Fiorentina next year, but coming to Milan? Yeah, I wouldn't bet on that, especially after what happened with the third spot race.

Zabojnik

Is Poli any good? In my 5th season with Juve on FIFA, he was at 90+ rating and valued at nearly £40m. :lol

It was supposed to be us who'd sign him, but we're quite covered in the central midfielder role. Poli's pretty good, yeah. It's be interesting to see how he adapts to playing for a big team. Don't see him becoming world class, he'll be 24 soon. But you never know.

Svia, your in the know on the Russian leagues, what happened to Jano Anandize?

He was my boy on FM a few years back.

Have you ever seen him in real life? The kid is tiny.
150px-Zhano_Ananidze_3342.jpg

He's injury prone and doesn't have the fitness to play all 90 minutes. Still, he's only 20 and is obviously talented. He needs to stay healthy to make the step to the next level. Too bad he plays for Spartak though.

Zabojnik

I'm not so sure about Montella, though. I can see him leaving Fiorentina next year, but coming to Milan? Yeah, I wouldn't bet on that, especially after what happened with the third spot race.

Hah, it'll be long forgotten by then and you know it. It already is. He'd be fucking crazy to turn down Milan. He'll be in the best of managing shapes too after one more year of gavetta at Fiorentina. It's happening, imo. Unless you guys do something crazy this summer, like bringing in Seedorf and he goes on to become manager of the year, winning the scudetto. Stranger things have happened.

It's either Montella or Prandelli next year for Milan. Book it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, I support Italy. How could I not? It's basically Juventus plus a couple of players from inferior teams like Milan and Lecce.

Turkey 0 - 2 Slovenia. SLOVENIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I've always believed in this team!

I'd be okay with 20M€ + Quaglia + Marrone on loan, but the shoemakers will never fall for it.

I hear they want cash only?

It could work, like in Melo's case. When they took C.Zanetti and Marchionni in a (technically) separate deal.

Zabojnik

I hear they want cash only?

It could work, like in Melo's case. When they took C.Zanetti and Marchionni in a (technically) separate deal.

That "cash only" thing won't work in their favour, if Jovetic really wants Juve and Juve only. They'll have to compromise. God, this will drag on for months, won't it?

Hah, it'll be long forgotten by then and you know it. It already is. He'd be fucking crazy to turn down Milan. He'll be in the best of managing shapes too after one more year of gavetta at Fiorentina. It's happening, imo. Unless you guys do something crazy this summer, like bringing in Seedorf and he goes on to become manager of the year, winning the scudetto. Stranger things have happened.

It's either Montella or Prandelli next year for Milan. Book it.

If that ever happens (it doesn't if next year or in ten years) I swear I'm going to walk to Lourdes.

Anyway, I still have that feeling that Montella will remember about this last month in the next few years, and if he has to choose between Milan and any other team, he won't sign for us. Unless we offer him €10m per year, but that won't happen. Prandelli, on the other hand, it's far more probable, imo. But, as the past few years showed everybody, Berlusconi primarly wants a yes man, and as soon as the manager tries to do something on his own, he gets fired.

Kenka

swiss gaf, cabral from fcb any good? fcb site says hes signing a four year deal with us.
I am Swiss and I have gone to Sunderland for work.
Bad choice of career is what I will say.

/jk Mackem people are among the nicest I have known in Great Britain. Extremely kind and well-mannered with foreigners. But the region has gone to hell, economically-speaking. And to answer your question, Cabral was my teammate at Etoile-Broye. He is a focused, hard-working and ambitious footballer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That "cash only" thing won't work in their favour, if Jovetic really wants Juve and Juve only. They'll have to compromise. God, this will drag on for months, won't it?
Not this time. Marotta said we want to wrap up everything before July.

dc89

All these dumbass "news" organizations are illiterate. Khaldoon mentioned City would name their manage within the next 2 weeks but the interview happened 5 days ago (day after the Chelsea game in NY). They don't even bother to try and do any sort of fact checking.

@dc: I didn't buy this season's kit yet since it's just too damn expensive for me until they're cheaper.. they don't have any 40" left in the home or away. I'm doomed to never get another Umbro. :(

:O no way man! Doomed. DOOOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom