• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLnCK5gCEAENik2.jpg

I feel like a thread title can come from this somehow.

dc89

So Khaldoon, summer transfers?

BLnbUidCIAAIUaT.jpg:large

That face says it all. Bombs will be dropped.

Lets all have a disco
Silva, Navas, Isco
Yayayaya yayayaya

Lets all have a party
Aguero and Cavani
Yayayaya yayayaya

Fry

LOL Falcao must be the happiest one, he's going to earn trucks full of money and live in a kickass city...

Yes, but he'd have a spot in basically any team in the world. He opted for the money-based move and will play in an non-entity league.

Timurid

Thankful we didn't sign Falcao. Once looked to be a top signing but past it, at least in my opinion. He doesn't suit our play. #CFC

:lol :lol :lol

Also Digne can be PSG's first signing of the transfer window. I can't wait!!!!

BVB and Leverkusen put a 10 mil offer on the table for Aubameyang.

rodvik

Haha yeah.. Guess you don't have many Birmingham fans here. Hardly see them play though since I moved away

heh 8)

To be fair I hate to see them dragged down by financial nonsense. You lot definitely dug yourselves out of trouble back half of the season.

Meier

Meier: did you see this? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571121&highlight=

lololol. Their new album is dropping soon. :D

Haha, I hadn't seen the thread or comment yet but I know he had mentioned them in another interview recently. They're (Beady Eye) going to perform on X-Factor soon if they haven't already. He's going all out on promoting the shit out of this record since the first didn't do very well compared to Noel's.

Meier

City have been tracking PEA this year. I think they wanted high teens.. turned down Newcastle's bid that was around 10m in the January window as I recall.

Digne is always a gem in FM.

Carbonox

He wants to go to BVB so I could really see that happening, as opposed to Leverkusen.

Shame Newcastle have no chance now though, I would have loved him playing for us.

dc89

Alright. Which one of you lot are part of this #No DRM #NoUsedGames movement? lol

Damn fine move for Monaco.

Not me. It's happening and that's that.

They raised a really good point on GiantBomb this week. Why haven't consumers been pissed off with the retailers who take a game off you for say £15 credit and then put it straight on the shelf for £35?

Looks like we're after Abate again. Can we please get some real scouts? Our current scouting consists of players we've directly played against in Europe and Spalletti watching a couple Serie A matches.

Fry

Haha, I hadn't seen the thread or comment yet but I know he had mentioned them in another interview recently. They're (Beady Eye) going to perform on X-Factor soon if they haven't already. He's going all out on promoting the shit out of this record since the first didn't do very well compared to Noel's.

Good! We need a band like Beady Eye on stages again.

BE and Yeezus coming out in June, same month of my birthday and The Killers concert at Wembley. SO GOOD.

Batigol

Banned
heh 8)

To be fair I hate to see them dragged down by financial nonsense. You lot definitely dug yourselves out of trouble back half of the season.

Shame we didn't play like that the first half of the season.

Also, since I can post now, pretty pissed Totti wasn't in Serie A Team of the season. Had a space for him and everything

Scum

So Falcao and Zlatan in Ligue 1.

Interesting.

The good thing coming out of this will be everyone taking note of Ligue 1 next season thanks to Monaco splashing the cash.

Not me. It's happening and that's that.

They raised a really good point on GiantBomb this week. Why haven't consumers been pissed off with the retailers who take a game off you for say £15 credit and then put it straight on the shelf for £35?

The likes of EA are going to persuade Sony to do it by dangling exclusive this, and pre order bonus that in Sony's faces to get their way. I don't think Sony will go full on like MS, but they'll be a part of it all nonetheless. Besides, most of GamingGAF that's taking part will change their tune when their favourite IP get show in about 2 weeks time.

Then they'll start to make excuses as to why it's not such a bad idea afterall... lol

fuenf

thanks I needed that ;) I jus realized that I can't even remember all the video games that I played, I saw the Jet Set Radio demo in the PSN store and wanted to try it out, because I thought I had played it in the past. But I'm now pretty sure I played JSRF and not JSR..... but I'm not sure and not knowing it bugs the hell out of me :(

Randdalf

As has been said before, Falcao didn't have much choice in where he moved because of his third party owners. It's the equivalent of Tevez/Mascherano joining West Ham.

bud

neighbor, you've fallen in with the wrong crowd
i've got so much to tell you in so little time
oh neighbor, keep things close to your heart
if no one can help you, then how can i?

this is such a beautiful chorus

If it's any consolation, you can enjoy a set of photos I put up from one of their gigs some years back: http://www.flickr.com/photos/abellwillring/sets/72157623609980290/.

These two are faves..

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2686/4429011482_c2a5601ee0_z.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2728/4429028126_526a6d73bc_b.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks! The Resistance tour had really incredible sets. Music was great live too, Undisclosed Desires was awesomeeeeeee.

Edit: Your camera is very good, what are you using?

[quote="Schweini, post: 60447901"]I'm in the mood for a movie today...

Star Trek
Fast Six
Iron Man 3
[s]The Hangover 3[/s]

Help?[/QUOTE]

Star Trek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom