• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake of reading the Liverpool thread on boards.ie.

Never again.

iJqxdKF5FIlIN.gif

Suen

I wanted Mignolet, yeah.

All Cesar will do is provide competition to Szczesny for 2 years. He's a cheap stop gap solution meant to give Szczesny a kick up the ass to perform. I don't understand the move for Cesar though, he is unlikely to be first choice which will only dampen his chances for the world cup unless Szczesny gets injured or plays poorly.

It's a signing clearly to develop Szczesny though.
This is not what I expect us to do. Szczesny has enough time to improve, unfortunately in his current state he simply is not that good or at least not good enough for our standards. Is he decent sometimes? Sure but that's not enough. We need someone better, to have Cesar there to put pressure on Szczesny doesn't guarantee us anything, both might as well become more shit. We should buy a good GK, let Szczesny compete against him.

Lightning

Banned
He's shit too.

This is not what I expect us to do. Szczesny has enough time to improve, unfortunately in his current state he simply is not that good or at least not good enough for our standards. Is he decent sometimes? Sure but that's not enough. We need someone better, to have Cesar there to put pressure on Szczesny doesn't guarantee us anything, both might as well become more shit. We should buy a good GK, let Szczesny compete against him.
I agree but Wenger doesn't obviously.

K1LLER7

So that @712Insider person says City have agreed a fee for Navas.

He also says United and Milan have agreed a fee Thiago with Barca, they just have to convince the player to join. Hopefully Spain are eliminated early so we can get this transfer saga over with and sign McCarthy.

He also says Ronaldo and his agent are eyeing a move away from Madrid.

He also says United and Milan have agreed a fee Thiago with Barca, they just have to convince the player to join. Hopefully Spain are eliminated early so we can get this transfer saga over with and sign McCarthy.

Doesn't Navas get extremely homesick? He has trouble going to tournaments ffs lol

Noirulus

Tbh there seems no way that Barca will agree to any type of fee for Thiago. Xavi has been crap during this season and they're going to look to incorporate Thiago as a starter next year.

K1LLER7

Tbh there seems no way that Barca will agree to any type of fee for Thiago. Xavi has been crap during this season and they're going to look to incorporate Thiago as a starter next year.
He has a 18m release clause. Most teams will meet that. The main issue is convincing him to move.

I doubt he'll move to United anyway. We'll get some Wigan players instead.

His daddy is gone from United. He's going with his adoptive daddy.

His big bro, Giggsy, still plays at United. He wouldn't leave his bros like that.

Neymar - Messi - Ronaldo

It's happening, it will fail but it will be amazing.

Messi and Ronaldo would fight mid match. Only Fergie can tame those beasts. Also lol at Neymar on the same list as those two, FF pls you're hurting me.

dc89

FootballFan

FSiac0G.jpeg

Pinto facebook

En el entrenamiento de hoy con el equipo ganador del último partidito de esta temporada

Translation :

In today's training with the team winning the last home match of the season

Look who's in the teeeeeeam

:lol it looks like Abidal just got the news he isn't getting his contract extended. :(

FootballFan

I still can't believe that they spell it Thiago. His parents and Messi + His girl. bunch of twats. Ruin a perfectly beautiful name by sticking one of the ugliest letters in there needlessly.

Your hate for Messi only makes him stronger. And with Neymar next season we can only imagine.

If Neymar takes off a la Ronaldinho, Real Madrid is fucked for the next 4 years unless they bring in heavy.

You need at least a world class RB, someone to replace Alonso, and someone like Bale.

FootballFan

Have you ever seen him in real life? The kid is tiny.
150px-Zhano_Ananidze_3342.jpg

He's injury prone and doesn't have the fitness to play all 90 minutes. Still, he's only 20 and is obviously talented. He needs to stay healthy to make the step to the next level. Too bad he plays for Spartak though.

He looks like he is dying. :(

dc89

DC is so awesome on Twitter. I love him.

Thanks Kyoufu! You're great on Twitter too - my source for gaming news and fresh shit neogaf posts. :p

Wilbury is the best

"@StanCollymore why Sharon stone and not me"

Oh yeah. Wilbz is great.

Massively. For shame.

Yeah, I don't know about that lol.

dc apparently joined the club!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL dc.

SLAP HIM BACK and stop kissing his ass!

I can't believe dc just chickened out like that

It was well worth searching for

dc89
Shamed by Tancredi