• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Rid of what? That sounds pretty realistic. Thought you were watching a match when I read the first line.
LMAO

So that @712Insider person says City have agreed a fee for Navas.

He also says United and Milan have agreed a fee Thiago with Barca, they just have to convince the player to join. Hopefully Spain are eliminated early so we can get this transfer saga over with and sign McCarthy.

He also says Ronaldo and his agent are eyeing a move away from Madrid.
Yes please, I want to be able to hate Madrid 100%.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nathan Rhodes ‏@NathanRB_61 4m
@tancredipalmeri you're less in the know than a deaf, vault dwelling turkey you spork

puddinpops.gif

Salvadora

While we're on the topic of Arsenal keepers, Arsenal Times posted this a few days ago regarding the dropping of Szczesny:

When Arsene Wenger dropped Szczesny for the CL second leg in Munich and subsequent FAPL games many rejoiced in the belief that our manager had grown a pair and had become ruthless with our players. After all Szczesny was not alone in being dropped, the Captain Thomas Vermaelen was dropped too. But it seems we may be giving Wenger too much credit. A source close to the club told me that there was more to it than simply our manager deciding that Szczesny was in poor form. Indeed there were two factors, Fabianski’s contract offer and Szczesny unhappiness at his form and more importantly what Szczesny himself saw as the reasons for it.

seems Szczesny may have upset Wenger, not with his up and down form, but for actually highlighting it to our manager, and the coaches, when he complained that he felt that the training sessions he was receiving were not tailored enough to his game specifically, and to correcting the faults in his game.

It is claimed that when Jens Lehmann was here during the season as part of his coaching badges course he had told Szczesny that although the coaching the Arsenal keepers were getting was of a high standard in general terms, they were not player specific enough to really make our keepers the best they could be.
http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s378/st182382.htm

Having Seaman back at the club would be absolutely wonderful. It's a good read.

phaze

The Cesar thing is nothing official yet, correct ? Don't see anything on major news sites.

Think I'll board the monaco bandwagon. I got a deep and long connection with them.

Can anyone who knows anything about cars give me some advice on them? I am about to get my 2nd ever car and looking between these three at the moment.

Citroen DS3 1.6TD DStyle 3dr
MINI Mini 1.6 One 3dr - I currently have one of these so it would just be newer.
Honda Civic 1.4 SE 5dr

What's up with Solbakken right now? Looked like a great coach to me but somehow ends up at the worst clubs since leaving Denmark lol

He fucked up picking the wrong clubs and then especially at Wolves being a bit too ambitious with what their defense could do lol. Wouldn't be that surprised if he never really got back into coaching, even when training Copenhagen he said he could easily see himself retire from the football work young. Think he will first end up managing Norway though, as was the original plan before joining Cologne.

Would love to have him back here one day though, but we got another awesome manager right now.

Fry

DavidMoyes ‏@SirDavidMoyes 6 h

Be good to have a Merseyside Derby without his diving, handballs on the line and red cards. Anyway that's enough about Phil Neville leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom