• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Traore seems to have similar problems to Ibra at Barca. He can't win the ball or tackle anyone without a foul being called, but it's simply because he is bigger lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Krasic to Sunderland ?

A name forever linked to Yurt. Like Milo and Otis, Tristan and Isolde.

Something died inside of him last season and now he's just a walking corpse.

tumblr_mlxft6yH4w1snvu50o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3rjameMnI1rve0uxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlzc2viVy21snvu50o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhk5v2cFMU1rdhuvpo1_1280.jpg

Looking for his hearing aid?

Feeling the earth between his fingers.

/gladiator

Testing out formations using ants.

"Where's Podolski? I can't hear his footsteps."

"Buffalo come."

This is why he never sees any incidents.

Lol guys that's brilliant.

Here.

You can see Ronaldo's hopes and dreams dying as he sees a god sweep past him.

I feel no remorse for him, if he stayed he'd be swimming in Ballon d'Ors

FootballFan

Pelanties starting in 5mins.

edit
Sviat that sounds like an excuse. Didn't know you liked CSKA. I'd never betray Lokomotiv like that.

Pelanties starting in 5mins.

edit
Sviat that sounds like an excuse. Didn't know you liked CSKA. I'd never betray Lokomotiv like that.

Nah, if CSKA win then Zenit get to play in the Super Cup. Plus CSKA has more national team players, I want them to be in a good mood before the game again Portugal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gonzalo Higuaín: Of 122 players w/ 10+ goals in Europe's top 5 leagues this term, only 6 have a better conversion rate than Higuaín (27.8%)

Whoscored must stop spamming this stat. :lol

FootballFan

I seem to have found a chat room and they all keep talking about wanting to bang Sharapova and asking questions about her..

edit
wtf

"lol: does anyone esle find sharapova armpits hot or just me . srs question"

LTWheels

Had a kick charged down. Then missed a penalty kick. Passing is a bit ropey too.

He got into a fight and that shook him for a while. Playing a bit better now.

I wish that Wilko didn't turn himself down to be open for selection. It does feel a bit risk with only two fly halfs. I know that we do have Halfpenny as another kicker but still...

I also feel that Matt Stevens is an odd selection as well.

TeegsD

Todays the big day guys. Moving out of my parents house and moving to a house near school with some buddies. Got some dank cable with HD NBC Sports Network aka no more EPL streams!!!

FootballFan

Quoting myself in case anyone didn't see/is interested.

Guys, for once, since there is nothing else on, watch the last round La Liga with me. :(

Race for 4th:

Valencia(4th) are 2 points ahead of Sociedad(5th). Valencia are playing Sevilla away and Sociedad play Deportivo(relegation zone), so it's very possible that Valencia fuck it up.

Based Griezmann will lead Sociedad to the 4th spot and make Sviat a happy man.

Relegation battle:

The bottom 4 teams are:

Deportivo----------35
Celta Vigo---------34
Zaragoza----------34
Mallorca-----------33

Keit4's team are in danger-zone, and they play Sociedad who will be going hard for 4th.

Out of those 4 teams, the bottom one Mallorca has the easiest tie so they could somehow miraculously make it.

100 points:

If we beat Malaga we will equal the points tally in one season set by Mourinho. Hope it happens so that fool has less things to be remembered for. + ManUtd/Madrid fans can watch Thiago.

Real Madrid being shit:

Who doesn't want to see that? Mou didn't put Iker in the squad even though Lopez is injured :lol - Gentlemen club.

Or of course you can just watch Bayern destroy Stuttgart in the German cup final..

Clegg

I wish that Wilko didn't turn himself down to be open for selection. It does feel a bit risk with only two fly halfs. I know that we do have Halfpenny as another kicker but still...

I also feel that Matt Stevens is an odd selection as well.
I think the Lions only brought two fly halfs so they could give them enough game time for the test games against Australia.

But that plan is kind of screwed if one of them gets injured on tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom