• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

943272_673979555952072_463430110_n.jpg

Just turned on the Madrid - Osasuna game. What happened in the beginning? seemed to be messy.
Mou wouldn't come out, goes out after the match has begun and the reporters surround him like a Miley Cyrus upskirt shot and refuse to leave the pitch until they get 15 pictures from each angle. Match is paused, they're pushed out and match resumes.

Suen

Mou wouldn't come out, goes out after the match has begun and the reporters surround him like a Miley Cyrus upskirt shot and refuse to leave the pitch until they get 15 pictures from each angle. Match is paused, they're pushed out and match resumes.
lol fucking idiots.

illa illa illa juanito maravilla!!!

dc89

Old Trafford to get part synthetic pitch?

Yes like City's I believe. The grass is seeded with nylon rods, the grass roots grip the nylon and it makes the pitch stronger, less likely to tear up.

they got jelly after playing on ours, they always copy us.

Yes like City's I believe. The grass is seeded with nylon rods, the grass roots grip the nylon and it makes the pitch stronger, less likely to tear up.

they got jelly after playing on ours, they always copy us.
They said after they ran on Wembley, which I don't recall happening lol.

Suen

Real Madrid the great gentlemen club.

I don't think he even shoots with his left.
Your club is shit, enjoy having a season ruined by Moyes with Rooney bitching and whining while being knocked out before the quarter-finals in CL, cunt <3

OH SHIT ESSIEN SCORED TOO! SO HIGUAIN AND ESSIEN ARE LEAVING!!

subtles

LoL Suarez vs Cameron

"Some minister of something, I don't know what, said I don't know what about me, that Suarez is I don't know what to the kids, to his son," he said in a press conference.

"He should care for the English people, he should try to do his job. I won't ask for more forgiveness."

Your club is shit, enjoy having a season ruined by Moyes with Rooney bitching and whining while being knocked out before the quarter-finals in CL, cunt <3

Who's speaking now, Arsenal Suen or RM Suen? I don't know where to start since both of your clubs are proper shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom