• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Dem tittays

isz6UXo0CmTJl.gif

Bumhead

Banned
Any of you boys play Football Manager 2013 in Classic Mode?

Bought the game last night after having a year hiatus from the series. The game feels really overwhelming. Not sure if it's because I've spent so long away from it but having a really hard time clicking with it again. The UI looks a bit cluttered as well this year, seems to be too many things just popping up at me. Maybe my addiction to these games is just irroversably broken like I suspected it was when I stopped playing FM12.

I do want to stick with it though but might Classic a go. The quicker, more streamlined game definitely appeals to me and my general lack of time these days, and from booting Classic up for about 5 minutes last night I prefer the look and feel of the UI as well. Anyone else enjoying Classic or find it's still a good way to enjoy the game?

It seems to be. But all the information are coming from his management. Bayern hasn't said anything (at least not officially) and Dortmund claim they haven't received a transfer request. So I am beginning to wonder if his management is playing both sides against each other for maximum pay (and agent pay-off).

All in all, I'd rather he stay put.

Isn't it obvious?

Of course Bayern wants him but they think we need the money, which we can only get from them because Lewy only wants to go there. So, they win however we decide. If we call Bayern to sell Lewy, Bayern feels superior. If we don't sell him this summer, they can talk shit over the media for another year and get Lewy for free. Those cunts enjoy having power over our player.

Lightning

Banned
Isn't it obvious?

Of course Bayern wants him but they think we need the money, which we can only get from them because Lewy only wants to go there. So, they win however we decide. If we call Bayern to sell Lewy, Bayern feels superior. If we don't sell him this summer, they can talk shit over the media for another year and get Lewy for free. Those cunts enjoy having power over our player.
That's Lewy's fault not Bayern's. Lewy's given them the power, nothing Bayern has done. Any club in the world would do the same thing. Cheaper the better and weaken your closest competitor. This is for Dortmund's management to sort out with their players, nothing really to do with Bayern.

lol

That's Lewy's fault not Bayern's. Lewy's given them the power, nothing Bayern has done. Any club in the world would do the same thing. Cheaper the better and weaken your closest competitor. This is for Dortmund's management to sort out with their players, nothing really to do with Bayern.

Sure it's also Lewy's fault but you know, Bayern could also just make an offer.

fuenf

Sure it's also Lewy's fault but you know, Bayern could also just make an offer.

The situation is screwed up anyway, I wonder what would happen if Dortmund says "we've an agreement with City you can go there and only there!".... I mean it's obvious that City would pay him higher wages than Bayern, his agents would get a nice cut and he wouldnt strengthen Dortmund's competition.

spidye

The situation is screwed up anyway, I wonder what would happen if Dortmund says "we've an agreement with City you can go there and only there!".... I mean it's obvious that City would pay him higher wages than Bayern, his agents would get a nice cut and he wouldnt strengthen Dortmund's competition.

I can totally see him doing a vidal.

"I only want to go to bayern". I've heard that one before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom