• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

"It's a very important decision for me and I don't want to get it wrong. I have doubts because I want to play, wherever it is, and that's the most important thing. I don't want to regret it after not getting many minutes. I'm not closing my door to anyone but my priority is to play and I don't want to be on the bench. We'll see what happens in the summer." - Isco​

Arsene PLS (;_;)

iscogif2_original.gif

Dat elegance.

He'll follow his father figure.

Zabojnik

What I wouldn't give for a remote that would let me fast-forward the next three months. It's not even June and I'm already exhausted from all the mercato rumors.

Btw, which teams will participate in the Confederations Cup?

Linius

What I wouldn't give for a remote that would let me fast-forward the next three months. It's not even June and I'm already exhausted from all the mercato rumors.

Btw, which teams will participate in the Confederations Cup?

I wouldn't wanna trade in my beautiful summer to fastforward to the new season :p

Blablurn

Man Utd (cunts)- Ashes1396, BLSwagger10, blurrygil, Brinbe, Cyport, Desmond, doicare, DominoKid, Dynoro, elfinke, Fëanor, Grover Cleveland, Jburton, K1LLER7, kharma45, KidA Seven, LabouredSubterfuge, LanceVance, magnificent83, MrPing1000, pappe, pslayer666, Requiem, Salazar (clueless), Slizz, Snaku, Stubo, Soi-Fong, The Friendly Monster, Tim the Wiz, Tunic, UFCLOL, Vivalaraza (false prophet), Wilbury (do not approach), WJD, yella, deGod, shortyme, Sleeplessnights, Kikarian, scently

Arnie :lol

Blablurn, you could edit the OP. Arnie really dissed me in there.

Can you add me to the cunt list also please.

done and done!

Wes

venison crêpe
Whelan: "Everton asked permission to speak to Roberto last Thurs. I told them to wait until I had spoken to Roberto today"

phaze

He's an attacking midfielder, not a CM. He would play left or in the hole.

Personally, I think we need someone for the flank and as well as a forward. Our problem isn't just taking chances, but creating them too.

I think if Podolski is sold (didn't he say he wanted to leave or something) then Isco would make perfect sense. He could play on the left of the front 3.

Arteta Wilshire
Cazorla
Walcott ? Isco

That would be pretty good.

Uh oh I see now he played on the left for Malaga as well. I agree that it would be a good signing. Still, it won't happen because

He's not going to Arsenal anyway. Too expensive.

Yup. I think City will get him.

There's a good chapter in one of the books about Roman Abramovich where he sits after that Monaco game with tears in his eyes and plans how to fire Ranieri and replace him with Mourinho, that might have been where the real obsession started when it was there to win if it wasn't for Ranieri being an idiot.
KuGsj.gif

Meier

He'll follow his father figure.
Yeah, Arsenal isn't a remotely viable option for Isco. They won't pay enough and they just don't really offer him anything in comparison to other clubs after him. He knows following Pellegrini is best for him but Madrid may be too hard to turn down. The fact his father is involved doesn't help -- I'm sure if it were a disconnected third party we'd be better off.

Tbf you cant do much worse than this season.

I don't think you'll be relegated either. But you need to stop buying every fucker from Ligue 1 who becomes available.

Good point haha. Oh no we won't even be in the running for it IMO. I think we'll be looking at more Germans, Belgians and Dutch this time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh. I thought you posted that to highlight Ilicic's move to Fiorentina. Another piece of the Juvetic jigsaw puzzle falling into place!

jojostrap.gif

Zabo, can you add Juve's shirt (or tattoo if it's easier?) under his Viola shirt?
KuGsj.gif

I'll page Shatner's Bassoon if I have to.

Meier

Tevez and Nasri were linked to both PSG and Monaco for much of 2013 but I think/hope Tevez will sign an extension. Nasri looked a lot better the last 2 months or so but I'd be fine with him leaving to either of those clubs. Monaco will definitely want at least 1-2 big name French players.

Carbonox

I want out first 11 to consist of ONLY French players, all of which can't speak English just to make Pardew's life even more difficult.

dc89

El Confidencial: City (Soriano) and Real Madrid (Perez) have reached a non-aggression agreement that is being called an "anti-Barca pact".
The pact will see the clubs share transfer info, negotiate directly for each others players, and battle greedy agents trying to make money.

@citywatch

:LOOOL

Clegg

This is so true

Nooruddean ‏@BeardedGenius 22m

MAY - United fans: "Hm. I like Thiago as a player but not sure he'd adapt to our league. Fellaini? No thanks. Ronaldo or Bale, can't decide"

JUNE - United fans: "Fabregas has a lot going for him, but is he the same player he was? Fellaini? Not sure. Forget Bale, let's get Ronaldo"

JULY - United fans: "I'm really warming to the idea of James McCarthy. He's young & hungry. Fellaini? Sure I suppose. Cheeky bid for Bale?"

AUGUST - United fans: "Come to think of it Fellaini is exactly what we need. I'd be happy with him and maybe a winger."

SEPTEMBER - United fans: "WHY DIDN'T WE SIGN FELLAINI? HE WAS IDEAL! HE WAS THE MISSING PIECE IN THE JIGSAW! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom