• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Perfect.

juvegifitdvulo.gif

Ahahahahah oh my

K1LLER7

Thiago Aclantara: "Exit rumours? After the U21 European championships, we will see how things stand." #MUFC

It'shappening.gif

Unfortunately I think this is exactly what is going to happen.

Papers are linking Fellaini to Chelsea too.

Clegg, I kid you not when I say we MUST sign any one of Fabregas or Thiago and any one of Strootman or Fellaini. My heart cannot take much more of our midfield shittiness.

Thiago Aclantara: "Exit rumours? After the U21 European championships, we will see how things stand." #MUFC

It'shappening.gif

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Linius

Not really, although there are rumours we want him.

The bigger question is, does he want Newcastle.

He's interested in the Bundesliga. I hope a CL Bundesliga side (Schalke maybe) would come by to pick him up if he's desperate to leave. Which I would understand since he's been with us for a long time now.

Clegg

Clegg, I kid you not when I say we MUST sign any one of Fabregas or Thiago and any one of Strootman or Fellaini. My heart cannot take much more of our midfield shittiness.
I think we'll sign one of Strootz or Fellaini.

Can't see us getting Thiago or Fabregas. I at least hope we're making our interest to Thiago. If he goes for €18m and we never even made a bid then I'll be very disappointed.

Meier

van Ginkel won the award for best youth player in the Eredivisie this season. That award has a pretty darn good record of nailing future superstars, that's for sure. Reads like a who's who of Dutch football for the past 15 years or so. A few guys who haven't quite hit it big yet (Sulejmani and Elia) but Sulejmani just joined the Serbian revolution at Benfica so maybe he'll get more widespread recognition now. I think Elia may be a lost cause based on what the Juve bros would say about him.

dc89

@citywatch said:
Aguero to Goal: "I'm committed to Manchester City, it's a great club. I'm happy to be part of a club that is growing so fast."

Right, now piss off Real Madrid. He's sticking with us.

Suen

Falcao transfer is official now. Who is their next target?
I've always liked Ligue 1 and was very impressed by Monaco when we lost against them in the quarter-finals of CL 03-04. Ever since then I've been a fan and hoped for them to regain their former glory.

Linius

van Ginkel won the award for best youth player in the Eredivisie this season. That award has a pretty darn good record of nailing future superstars, that's for sure. Reads like a who's who of Dutch football for the past 15 years or so. A few guys who haven't quite hit it big yet (Sulejmani and Elia) but Sulejmani just joined the Serbian revolution at Benfica so maybe he'll get more widespread recognition now. I think Elia may be a lost clause based on what the Juve bros would say about him.

Sulejmani is a lost cause too. I don't see him blossom at Benfica.

Suen

Right, now piss off Real Madrid. He's sticking with us.
Enjoy staying in the group stage of CL Aguero. Also enjoy having Maradona coaching you into becoming the next snort king.

Perez, with Carvajal done....Isco + Bale + Cavani pls.

Clegg

Downloaded Bully from the PS Store.

Gonna get Persona 4 next week. I seem to be on a kick of buying games set in and around schools. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Clegg

Quoting for new page:

Gonna get Persona 4 next week. I seem to be on a kick of buying games set in and around schools. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Linius

I'd take Bony, but Jeremain Lens may be a possible target.

Siem would never join us. Even his brother turned us down.

Yeah, especially after last season Siem wouldn't choose you guys over playing CL and for the title with us.

Bony would be a good signing I guess. I see him fit in the EPL, but not for the best clubs. Also Bony over Lens. As long as he keeps finishing like shit you really don't want him.

Kyoufu

Yeah, especially after last season Siem wouldn't choose you guys over playing CL and for the title with us.

Bony would be a good signing I guess. I see him fit in the EPL, but not for the best clubs. Also Bony over Lens. As long as he keeps finishing like shit you really don't want him.

Do you want Anita back? He's a bench warmer for us unfortunately.

Linius

Do you want Anita back? He's a bench warmer for us unfortunately.

He would be usefull for us I guess. Though it all depends on the players we'll buy and who will leave. For now it seems like we're gonna lose De Jong and Eriksen. The most possible transer we're gonna get in for our midfield is Maher at the moment as Eriksen replacement. Anita would be great in a controlling role in the midfield like his last season for us. But I don't think it will happen unless Ajax can get him for a bargain.

Meier

Persona 4 Golden is fantastic.. never played the PS2 version but it works amazingly well as a handheld game. By huge leaps and bounds, the best game on the Vita for me. Still waiting for the price to drop on MGS3.

Bought Bully via Steam a few years back but still haven't played it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom