• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

I will ask Mumei to ban all Paris and Monaco fans from NeoGAF for all eternity and have them cast in a nearby black hole.

defel

Ye Ive been flip flopping for a while now but its also time I reveal my allegiance to Monaco.

In other, unrelated, news I just wanna say how great a businessman Dmitry Rybolovlev is.

-Eddman-

What a bunch of posers! Being a mexican, I always supported the glorious Monaco since our former captain Rafa Marquez started his european career there ;)

what's with all the monaco hype? we all know FFP will prevent this from happening. surely platini and his cronies will ban a ligue 1 club from europe and prevent any fraudulent sponsorships.

Meier

Jealous of Bungie/GB getting to make money off Martinez to Everton. Stupid US betting laws... :( From what I've heard, the sites we can use here in the US illegally don't offer that level of detail in terms of soccer/football betting.

Suen

AS-Monaco-Football-Club-logo.png

Meier

Wait... Monaco could be playing in Ligue 2 next season?

They won the league, so that doesn't make sense. I know the French football association is kind of at war with them over their tax exempt status though so maybe they'll try and punish them and keep them down?

My boy Menelik Watson was at the City/Chelsea friendly in NYC!

for%20website.ashx

Pachimari

I really can't see who we'll buy for attack if Higuain leaves. Falcao is gone, Cavani probably staying, Lewa to Bayern and Neymar to Barca. I guess Rooney is left...

Salvadora

They won the league, so that doesn't make sense. I know the French football association is kind of at war with them over their tax exempt status though so maybe they'll try and punish them and keep them down?

My boy Menelik Watson was at the City/Chelsea friendly in NYC!

for%20website.ashx

Yeah it's an ongoing threat that they'll have to forfeit their league title, and thus stay down.

Falcao in Ligue 2 :(

You're in the UAE right? Or Saudi Arabia? I would love to live in the UAE.. it's been a dream of mine for years to at least visit Dubai. The architecture is awe-inspiring.

UAE, Dubai is incredible. I'm glad I don't live there for every time I visit it I see new things that would be otherwise not as fascinating if I saw them being built.

I don't think it's that difficult to get a visitors visa to here, they let many people in during the big festivals.

Meier

UAE, Dubai is incredible. I'm glad I don't live there for every time I visit it I see new things that would be otherwise not as fascinating if I saw them being built.

I don't think it's that difficult to get a visitors visa to here, they let many people in during the big festivals.

Yeah, I'm sure I could go it's just a matter of cost which makes it prohibitive. :( What part of UAE do you live in? It seems like outside of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, most of the country is still relatively unknown to us outside of the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom