• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good Sviat.

Damn, those are beautiful renders. Looks like it'll be a fantastic stadium.

Yeah, there should a nice, much needed boost to the infrastructure in the Russian League over the next couple years. Rubin's new stadium( another 2018 WC stadium) is opening next season and is looking good as well.

Renders:
b_stadion_v_kazani12882147092.jpg

b_stadion_v_kazani12882147544.jpg

b_stadion_v_kazani12882147671.jpg

They're almost done, too. Current state:

I remember his horrific knee injury. Poor guy.

Was only a kid at the time, but I'm told he was never really the same player after it...

On a cheerier note, some of these stadium models are jaw dropping, I dunno if any of them will beat the Allianz for me though, beautiful building.

rodvik

Dat England line up, not so sure about it. Why on earth is Sidwell there? My fulham mates consistently point him out as one of their weakest links.

Saying that, not sure who my England XI would be. We are so limited up front.

Hart

Walker
Jagielka
Cahill
Baines

Walcott
Wilshere
Carrick
Ox

Rooney
Welbeck

Not that I am complaining but I find it bizzare he didnt call up Gabby as a back up. He has been on fire recently. Then again Hodgson doesnt really follow modern football news so he cant blamed for missing that :)

Shame the only competition got downed to the third division of Scottish football. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

terminator.jpg

... Eventually. I reckon 5 years, being realistic, and we'll be back to at least competing at a motherwell sort of level.

It's okay anyway, Hearts are Celtic's biggest rival now.

Hearts might end up going the same way we did in all honesty... Scottish football's looking pretty awful (even worse than before) at the moment

L1NETT

Not that I am complaining but I find it bizzare he didnt call up Gabby as a back up. He has been on fire recently. Then again Hodgson doesnt really follow modern football news so he cant blamed for missing that :)

I don't rate him AT all, although I'm sure you and Wes will argue with me on that one.

Meh, I think Hodgson is decent enough, would like to see G Nev take the reigns one day though. His bro as assistant, with Beckham as a coach.

rodvik

I don't rate him AT all, although I'm sure you and Wes will argue with me on that one.

Meh, I think Hodgson is decent enough, would like to see G Nev take the reigns one day though. His bro as assistant, with Beckham as a coach.

On his day he is an intense and brutal forward. He can also be anonymous when it is not his day.

But regardless Hodgson isnt even fielding a full squad this week is he?

Koko

Banned
Ye from Coeff. The back heel was nice.

I have a feeling France will win this tournament or at least make the final.

Well they haven't won it since they have the striker partnership of Gameiro-Remy think it was 2007. I think their current squad isn't as talented as previous years but neither of the other teams so I guess they have a chance.

Linius

Our U21 poule is sick. Germany and Spain are the winners of the two last tournaments and we won the two tournaments before that. Talking about a poule of death.

pulga

Banned
Yeah, there should a nice, much needed boost to the infrastructure in the Russian League over the next couple years. Rubin's new stadium( another 2018 WC stadium) is opening next season and is looking good as well.

Renders:
b_stadion_v_.jpg

b_stadion_v_kazani12882147544.pg

b_stadion_v_.jpg

They're almost done, too. Current state:

They forgot to render the appaling snow and cold, punishing footballers and fans alike. :p

pulga

Banned
Wow. That would be crazy.

--

Guillem confirming that the Falcao deal will be 55-60 million euros on a 5 year deal and after 1 year he'll be allowed to go to Madrid.

That deal is so stupid.

WHERE IS THIS

RUMBOOOOOOOOOOOO

But does this mean were not buying a striker this year? Fuck.

We have quite the team. I hope we at least destroy Russia for Sviats sake.
Please, Dzagoev and Koko> anybody on your pitiful team. First they'll crush Portugal for the senior team, then join the u-21s to beat down your boys.
They forgot to render the appaling snow and cold, punishing footballers and fans alike. :p

Just wait until like Qatar we petition to have FIFA let us host the World Cup in the Winter!

Tc91

WHERE IS THIS

RUMBOOOOOOOOOOOO

But does this mean were not buying a striker this year? Fuck.

It was on Revista around about a hour ago, the presenter asked him how much for and he said it won't be around 55 million euros put it that way.

Word of warning Crash, when I'm feeling a little down about the state that Liverpool are in, I abuse Scottish football, and especially the Old Firm :p

Dat Barry own goal

pulga

Banned
Bye bye Ricardo. You served us well.

resizedimage600335-R.carvalhoSign001.jpg

Edit: ffs I hate posting on ipad. Cant get it to work lol

Edit 2: suck me timerda. Thanks meier.

Meier

We're going hard this summer. DDR money was unspent remember!

The DM were saying that due to Sevilla's considerable financial problems, Navas could probably be had for half the amount that has been mentioned. Be curious to see how all this pans out. I imagine we'll be minus one Denis Suarez though either way.

Edit: ffs I hate posting on ipad. Cant get it to work lol

Gotta add "http://" before the futbol....

Lol I really have no idea if it snows in Russia during the summer. I always imagine Russia snowing all year round.

We'll be fine. It will probably be warmer than Brazil considering it'll be winter over there.

Weather of host cities:
br2axOu.png

You damn well hope they do so, I bookmarked this post and I'll be waiting like Lambda.

Lambda probably bookmarked that post too cause I said we'd crush* Portugal!

*Crush means scrape out a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom