• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea TV currently showing 'The Best of Jose Mourinho' documentary.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Meier

He is a fucking hidden gem on FUT buy him now!

Yeah? I manage the Belgian national team in my career mode so I've played with him on there but he's improved a bit from his base stats. My CMs are pretty stacked:

De Rossi/Sneijder as my primary starters
Vidal, Marchisio and Nocerino as my subs with Candreva as well (as a RM).

Would you have Nainggolan over Nocerino?

dc89

The DM were saying that due to Sevilla's considerable financial problems, Navas could probably be had for half the amount that has been mentioned. Be curious to see how all this pans out. I imagine we'll be minus one Denis Suarez though either way.

Gotta add "http://" before the futbol....

:( I was looking forward to getting my D.Suarez 36 shirt. We need the initial because we're also getting L.Suarez 11.

Yeah? I manage the Belgian national team in my career mode so I've played with him on there but he's improved a bit from his base stats. My CMs are pretty stacked:

Never used Nocerino as yet.

I also use

El Shaarawy
Robinho
Pirlo
Boateng
Maggio
Lammela
Pogba
De rossi
Vidal
Herananes

Meier

Never used Nocerino as yet.

I also use

El Shaarawy
Robinho
Pirlo
Boateng
Maggio
Lammela
Pogba
De rossi
Vidal
Herananes

I use a 4-4-2

Cavani (Miccoli) / Balotelli (Jovetic)
El Shaa (Giovinco) / De Rossi (Vidal/Nocerino) / Sneijder (Marchisio) / Maggio (Palacio/Candreva)
Criscito (Pereira) / Chiellini (Ogbonna) / Barzagli (Mexes) / Lichtsteiner (Abate)
Marchetti (Handanovic)

Also have Thiago Motta, Silvestre (CB), Balzaretti, Isla and Cassani in my Club.

Koko

Banned

I wouldn't, but it depends on how you play or prefer. Nocerino joins the attack much more than Nainggolan but he also tracks back frequently, in the other hand Nainggolan is more in key positions to defend/attack. I would still use Nocerino if it wasn't because SIF Marchisio is in a completely different level of beast.

Meier

I wouldn't, but it depends on how you play or prefer. Nocerino joins the attack much more than Nainggolan but he also tracks back frequently, in the other hand Nainggolan is more in key positions to defend/attack. I would still use Nocerino if it wasn't because SIF Marchisio is in a completely different level of beast.

I dunno what SIF means. :( I put in a bid for Armero based on the recommendations.. that pace does seem pretty sexy. 2,400 with 30 seconds left.

I use a 4-4-2

El Shaa (Giovinco) / De Rossi (Vidal/Nocerino) / Sneijder (Marchisio) / Maggio (Palacio/Candreva)
Criscito (Pereira) / Chiellini (Ogbonna) / Barzagli (Mexes) / Lichtsteiner (Abate)
Marchetti (Handanovic)

Also have Thiago Motta, Silvestre (CB), Balzaretti, Isla and Cassani in my Club.

I find it annoying using Cavani because his high defensive work rate means he drops back a bit much for my play style.

Muriel and a striker with good finishing is amazing, Di Natalie, SIF Klose SIF Osvaldo.

I love trying different players plus they are so cheap.

Labadal

Seriously, why the hell do we need Toure? I'm baffled. me and my brother were joking about him joining us. Why did we joke like that?

I guess that's the kind of player you'll get when you can't even qualify for Europe.

BJIVfHkCQAENBC1.jpg

Meier

Seriously, why the hell do we need Toure? I'm baffled. me and my brother were joking about him joining us. Why did we joke like that?

I guess that's the kind of player you'll get when you can't even qualify for Europe.

Kolo had a pretty nice season. There were some WTF moments to be sure but on the whole, I was fairly happy with his performances. As a deputy, you couldn't ask for much more. I think he'll fill the Carragher role quite well.

I'm curious about his wages though. He turned down multiple deals to Turkey over the past year (both Gala and Fener wanted him) despite the fact they would have continued to pay him the same wages.

dc89

Guys don't take the mick out of Wilbz. When you say he's crying in the shower all I can think of is Ace Ventura.

LTWheels

Kolo had a pretty nice season. There were some WTF moments to be sure but on the whole, I was fairly happy with his performances. As a deputy, you couldn't ask for much more. I think he'll fill the Carragher role quite well.

I'm curious about his wages though. He turned down multiple deals to Turkey over the past year (both Gala and Fener wanted him) despite the fact they would have continued to pay him the same wages.

The rumour is 70k at Liverpool

Koko

Banned
I use a 4-4-2

Marchetti (Handanovic)

You should try Lamela if you haven't he is amazing. He is good as RM/RW but if you use him as CF he is Godlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom