• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

Cuntga you failure

resizedimage600335-R.carvalhoSign001.jpg

fuenf

BayernGAF: the kicker has published a special edition:

oFqjUZ6.jpg

I bought it today, it's nothing too major but it's a nice memento and got some awesome printed pictures.

pulga

Banned
We'll be fine. It will probably be warmer than Brazil considering it'll be winter over there.

Weather of host cities:
br2axOu.png

Lambda probably bookmarked that post too cause I said we'd crush* Portugal!

*Crush means scrape out a draw.

Seems decent enough! Its 27 degrees right now where Im at

rodvik

I know Villa have been pretty bad of late, but he's basically been given a team of kids to work with, what's he going to do. Signed them Benteke as well.

He is going nowehere. Lerner loves him and so do the fans. Which is bizzarre given how badly we did this season table wise. But he is clearing out the deadwood and has us playing some non awful football. Which is a step up for us.

Meier

Is Kompany going to Barca?

Nope. Put his foot down on Twitter the other day to kill any and all speculation. If they wanted him, I'm sure we would only take £40-50m. He has 5 years left on his deal and is the team's captain. That £20m number from Barca and possible £26m from Monaco number was absurd.

In other news, BiH national team coach thinks Dzeko will stay at City this summer.

If I was Thiago, i'd come to United over City. Less competition in midfield compared to Silva, Nasri at City.

Plus Moysey's United.

Pellegrini will definitely play more attractive football and Thiago would be better suited playing for him than Moyes. With that being said, he probably does have a better chance to play weekly at United especially if we get Isco. A lot will depend on that.

Tc91

I needed a win in my final CL game to go through the group stages.

JULIAN SCHIEBER AND MATS HUMMELS YOU LEGENDS!!!!!!

Schmelzer had a shocker, torn apart by Aguero. Moritz Leitner is the next Iniesta.

Linius

I needed a win in my final CL game to go through the group stages.

JULIAN SCHIEBER AND MATS HUMMELS YOU LEGENDS!!!!!!

Schmelzer had a shocker, torn apart by Aguero. Moritz Leitner is the next Iniesta.

Reus and Lewa injured. That's not so good news.

Meier

Thiago should come to United coz we're a better team.

Nah, not really. Moyes is a good coach and fits well with United's mantra and desire for longevity but there's little reason to believe United will be better than City going forward.

Clegg

Nah, not really. Moyes is a good coach and fits well with United's mantra and desire for longevity but there's little reason to believe United will be better than City going forward.

We just on the league by a comfortable margin.

Of course we're the better side.

Tc91

I hate it when that happens (FIFA in my case). Sprained knee, sprained ankle, sprained this and that..., out for three month! Fuck this shit :(

Yeah it is shite. I really need to start looking for a replacement for Lewa since he's leaving at the end of his contract.

I want Dzeko but not for the price City are asking.

Your avatar is from one of the Asylum movies right? Down right classics :D

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, plot's not quite so intricate as the sequel Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus though ;) Always thought they kind of spoiled the first film by telling you who would survive to be in the second.

Subtic:
"The fans, the team and all around it makes BVB as special as it is. And when certain people try to imitate us or even myself, we all know who's the original."

He also said he'll train harder than ever before after this final because he doesn't want to lose again. Love him.

Clegg

That was last season. Old news already. City will have the better coach and have the better squad and we're on to next season already.

Will, will, will.

United still have the better team. Which is what I was talking about in the first place.

That was last season. Old news already. City will have the better coach and have the better squad and we're on to next season already.

Some of your players are leaving and the new players are going to have to gel with your other players. United will strengthen.

You don't know if City will be better. Right now, United are better.

Linius

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, plot's not quite so intricate as the sequel Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus though ;) Always thought they kind of spoiled the first film by telling you who would survive to be in the second.

Edit: Should be oscar winning gif
sharkc.gif

Yeah, they produce the best worst films. And I believe imageshack doesn't work on here. Just use imgur or minus and you'll be fine.

Yes but you only get his actual tweets (not his responses to tweets) in your timeline so it doesn't matter.

I know. But you hardly see journalists tweet so much with followers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom