• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Wilbury is back. Yay. I sure did miss the ridiculous combinations of swear words only he can create.

UnitedGAF. Get it in your head, you are not getting Thiago, you are not getting Fabregas. You are keeping Anderson and you will like it, because Moyes will tell you to like it and you will.

Suen

We agree on a lot of those. Where we disagree is, that you think we should look for a left-back even though we got 2 of the worlds best (yes, Coen haven't been as good for us as at the national level but he's solid), while I am getting fed up of Khedira's uselessness, even though I respect everything else he adds to our game.

If Coentrao were to be sold, then I could understand us going for a left back.
You could argue that left-back is not a high priority now and I agree, at least not the most necessary one but it should be something we should give attention to, even more now with Coentrao voicing his displeasure with the club. I'm not a big fan of Khedira, he actually does defend quite a bit but he's been mostly useless imo. I think Noirulus is the only one who likes him :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Neymar's sister

Rafaella-Beckran-irma-neymar_thumb.jpg

irma4.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury is back. Yay. I sure did miss the ridiculous combinations of swear words only he can create.

UnitedGAF. Get it in your head, you are not getting Thiago, you are not getting Fabregas. You are keeping Anderson and you will like it, because Moyes will tell you to like it and you will.

Wagwan clitty barber

i knew Wilbury would be back today. Nobody can resist the allure of international football when such fine nations as England and Ireland are on display.

Meier

Suarez is world class and I'd want him at my team if I were a fan. Would be a huge improvement for Madrid.

Neymar's sister

http://media.procurandovagas.org/2012/11/Rafaella-Beckran-irma-neymar_thumb.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KDpBxjSLz_g/UKgQrYM4lMI/AAAAAAAAPV8/OMvQI9FhQcQ/s400/irma4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

It looks like she's basically him with boobs. It's like the Emma Watson thing. She's her brother.. but still has no boobs.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Tottenham is stupid if they sell Bale for 70 millions with how desperate Perez is for a big signing after Neymar, I would take advantage of that desperation. 80 or more millions.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Any rumours about Spurs targets?

Son, Soldado, Damiao, Jackson Martinez, Villa, pretty much every striker on earth that isn't in the £30m bracket.

Tottenham is stupid if they sell Bale for 70 millions with how desperate Perez is for a big signing after Neymar, I would take advantage of that desperation. 80 or more millions.

We are not going to sell Bale. We can all look forward to laughing at Madrid when they have to buy Samir Nasri because all the good players are unavailable.

Suen

Suarez is world class and I'd want him at my team if I were a fan. Would be a huge improvement for Madrid.

It looks like she's basically him with boobs. It's like the Emma Watson thing. She's her brother.. but still has no boobs.
Just what I was thinking :lol. Barca should have bought her instead of Neymar, people wouldn't notice.

Son, Soldado, Damiao, Jackson Martinez, Villa, pretty much every striker on earth that isn't in the £30m bracket.

We are not going to sell Bale. We can all look forward to laughing at Madrid when they have to buy Samir Nasri because all the good players are unavailable.

If you did sell him how much of that money do you think would be reinvested?

Suen

Soldado, Martinez and Villa...I think all of these could be some really nice additions to the squad. Wouldn't mind having one of them in Arsenal :(

Ushojax

If you did sell him how much of that money do you think would be reinvested?

All of it, otherwise the fans (myself included) would demand Levy's head. It's not going to happen though, it seems like Joe Lewis has taken a genuine interest in moving the club forward and Bale is part of that. People talk like Bale is 26 or 27, he's still just 23. There's no need to move right now.

Around the turn of the year he came to AVB saying he wasn't happy with the way he was playing, they converted him into a roaming striker and the rest is history. Bale owes AVB at least another year, if it weren't for him he'd still be stuck on the left wing scoring 9/10 goals a season.

Feorax

Ok, now just to ship out Assaidi so Aspas can have the number 11 shirt.

Aspas-------Coutinho-------Suarez

---------------Sturridge----------------

Ballin'

Ushojax

How much did you pay for him again? Also Monaco is really turning out to be Porto 2.0

They've bought some great players but if they want to compete for the title and CL they need so buy loads more still. You can't achieve anything with 6 or 7 good players. They need to buy a whole squad. It's frightening really.

They've bought some great players but if they want to compete for the title and CL they need so buy loads more still. You can't achieve anything with 6 or 7 good players. They need to buy a whole squad. It's frightening really.

Well they're not playing in Europe at all this season so they have a whole other year to build their squad for the CL.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ok, now just to ship out Assaidi so Aspas can have the number 11 shirt.

Aspas-------Coutinho-------Suarez

---------------Sturridge----------------

Ballin'

Why would you not put Suarez in the middle and Coutinho out wide?

Mufc Exclusive news ‏@corrienationstr Protected account 4m
Man United Close to signing Thiago Sources tell Mufc Exclusive news

yeah boi

Suen

We paid Porto 40 million but they didn't own all of his rights. I think we ended spending 55-60 million euros total.
Wait you're telling me Monaco is willing to pay you more than what you bought him for from Porto? That's fucking crazy.

It is frightening. I really wasn't expecing them to go this far at all. Moutinho, James, Falcao, possibly Hulk and Valdes.......wtf. Half way of buying a squad made of expensive players who've had experience with top level of football, what's preventing them from going all the way :/

I thought they'd start with 2-3 top signings and start building up from there :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom