• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

yu8GFdE.jpg

fake.

Because with the exception of Cole not a single one of those players is as good as people think they are.

Cole also isn't as good as people say he is. Just doesn't provide enough of an attacking outlet since his Arsenal days imo to be as good as he's said to be

Gerrard is (or was) as good as his reputation would lead you to believe, not nearly that good for England though

Cole also isn't as good as people say he is. Just doesn't provide enough of an attacking outlet since his Arsenal days imo to be as good as he's said to be

Gerrard is (or was) as good as his reputation would lead you to believe, not nearly that good for England though

Gerrard was the best English player in the Euros, imo the biggest problem England has always had is depending on Rooney up front. Now you got the likes of Welbeck and Carroll. It's a disaster up there.

Meier

Germany only has 4 shots on goal (8 overall) compared to Ecuador's 20 shots, 9 on goal. Good thing for Germany that Ecuador's keeper has 0 saves.

Gerrard was the best English player in the Euros, imo the biggest problem England has always had is depending on Rooney up front. Now you got the likes of Welbeck and Carroll. It's a disaster up there.

The Euros is when he became the player he is now, aware of his limitations, keeping it simple when he should keep it simple, going for the Hollywood when its the best option and bursting forward when he definitely has cover. He's a very good player for England now, but he used to be a world class player who was average for England

Kenka

Germany-Ecuador is a great game.

But I have the feeling somehow the Germans didn't want to humiliate their hosts. That's German diplomacy for you. It cost them a lot against Sweden when suddenly, they didn't know how to play anymore, after they scored their fourth. Same is happenning today but Ecuador is no Sweden, and this team is way more cool than the one in 2012.

The Euros is when he became the player he is now, aware of his limitations, keeping it simple when he should keep it simple, going for the Hollywood when its the best option and bursting forward when he definitely has cover. He's a very good player for England now, but he used to be a world class player who was average for England

I generally enjoyed him in WC2006, I don't remember shit from Euro 08 or the depressing WC10

Feorax

I wonder if Suarez is angling for yet another contract from us? He did mention not so long ago he was already thinking about another one.

pulga

Banned

I cant wait for Neymar to be caught getting sucked off by a transexual whore, vomit all over his flannel shirt after a hard, drunk night of partying with Alves and a corrupted Messi.

Thiago will be right in the next alley, bending and reaming Dos Santos over a trashdump.

Your club is already dead.

FootballFan

I cant wait for Neymar to be caught getting sucked off by a transexual whore, vomit all over his flannel shirt after a hard, drunk night of partying with Alves and a corrupted Messi.

Thiago will be right in the next alley, bending and reaming Dos Santos over a trashdump.

Jajaja Pulga pls

You'll be signing Faubert once Levy denies you Bale for anything under 90m.

Erm actually Thiago will be out dogging with ClevGOD in Cheshire.

K1LLER7

Thiago will be winning trophies in England, alongside De Gea in Moysey's United.

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom