• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

I cant wait for Neymar to be caught getting sucked off by a transexual whore, vomit all over his flannel shirt after a hard, drunk night of partying with Alves and a corrupted Messi.

Thiago will be right in the next alley, bending and reaming Dos Santos over a trashdump.

Your club is already dead.

9bd.gif

oh shit lol

whatever happened there? maybe that's why I didn't care much for Euro 2008. I really don't remember much that happened in that competition.

I don;t really understand what happened. Suffice to say, McLaren was shit, did nothing to play to our strengths or avoid our weaknesses, none of the players played well in qualifying, we didn't deserve to qualify at all, and the tournament was better without us.

Hodgson plays really exciting football.

Internet sarcasm

He has the aura of a man who'd rather draw 0-0 than win 4-3

I know we're hardly the best nation for producing technical players, but we're capable of being more open and free-flowing than we've shown under our last 3 managers. If he wasn't with us, I'd like to see what Rodgers would do with England's style of football.

pulga

Banned

Does De Gea have a girlfriend? Cause Im starting to think he's part of the secret gay footballer community uncovered a couple weeks back.

Or did no one comment on the Dos Santos/Thiago "scandal" whilst I was away?

Pique/Zlatan, Pique/Bojan, Thiago/Dos Santos... it's all coming together. Now Thiago is moving to United to be with his other lover, De Gea.

K1LLER7

Does De Gea have a girlfriend? Cause Im starting to think he's part of the secret gay footballer community unconvered a couple weeks back.

Or did no one comment on the Dos Santos/Thiago "scandal" whilst I was away?

Pique/Zlatan, Pique/Bojan, Thiago/Dos Santos... it's all coming together. Now Thiago is moving to United to be with his other lover, De Gea.
Adventures of Thiago: A Pulga Fanfic

FootballFan

United bros who are our real targets? I don't think we'll sign Thiago and Cesc is a long shot.

Fellaini and ? I actually think we're on the lookout for quality players this time around. But Thiago and Cesc seem out of our reach.

Serious time:

I think Thiago is a serious possibility. :( I really hope he stays and many things point to him staying but there's a lot of reasons for him to leave too. :( stay Thiago.

Cesc: Staying. Really don't see him leaving at all for at least another season.

Sane_Man

I wonder if Suarez is angling for yet another contract from us? He did mention not so long ago he was already thinking about another one.

I fucking hope so. We're just constantly in transition - losing our best players, then building back to consistency, then once again lose our best players, and repeat. It's tiring. If he hasn't got a release clause I say we keep him another season no matter what. We'll still get a huge fee for him next season.

Meier

When did England switch to Nike? Why?

Well, they bought Umbro and are slowly killing off the brand it seems like. Didn't make sense to have anyone stick with their smaller brand. Sucks for the consumers though.. can't imagine anyone would prefer a Nike shirt over an Umbro. :(

Serious time:

I think Thiago is a serious possibility. :( I really hope he stays and many things point to him staying but there's a lot of reasons for him to leave too. :( stay Thiago.

While you're in "serious time" please tell us your real opinion on Neymar.

rodvik

One thing is for sure. Any teams who are having to play The Republic or England next year will sleep very soundly in their beds tonight.

Turok_TTZ

The recent talk of strikers being linked to madrid depresses me.
we do not need a striker and quite frankly, with the way we are setup...
would be a waste of money anyways, rather invest in midfield.
Then again real madrid are linked with almost every decent striker under the sun.

And the possibility of carlo being dependant on Leonardo's hearings... urgh. pls suspend leonardo long enough to keep carlo in psg.

pulga

Banned
Serious time:

Only reason he'll stay is because he can't get enough of Dos Santos' anus.

pict.php

But let's see if DDG changes his mind during the week. Better be able to deepthroat.

Are there any England players that actually play as well for England as they do for their club? I'm struggling to think of any, maybe like Heitinga or somebody I suppose, he never does much wrong for England he's just not great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom