• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggzy

Welcome brother.

Thanks man. Long, long time supporter of united(que incoming glory hunter label). I've lurked here for awhile. Fergie took over united on the day I was born(Nov 26 1986) so it was always meant to be.

Any who, I'd be ecstatic if this muppetry comes true. We've needed a CM for a long ass time and unfortunately I don't think we can wait on fletcher to return to full health. And Anderson... Well, enough said.

Messi

Thanks man. Long, long time supporter of united(que incoming glory hunter label). I've lurked here for awhile. Fergie took over united on the day I was born(Nov 26 1986) so it was always meant to be.

Any who, I'd be ecstatic if this muppetry comes true. We've needed a CM for a long ass time and unfortunately I don't think we can wait on fletcher to return to full health. And Anderson... Well, enough said.

Have you been to many games? Not that I would ever call someone a glory hunter. Just curious. A lot of our United fans are in the USA.

What are your thoughts about Adnan?

Also please post your dream formation for next season to complete your United-GAF initiation.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 1m
Brazil squad arrive at the Estadio Castelao playing musical instruments. Neymar was on the tambourine. No joke.

That's awesome :lol

UEFA banned Anzhi from hosting home matches in Europe in Makhachkala due to "instability in the region." Nice double standard you got there UEFA since I see you have no problems letting Israeli clubs host matches.

kharma45

Bonjour.

And respect the big man

Anderson_Funny_Photo_Manchester_United_Premier_League_England_Hd_Desktop_Wallpaper_citiesandteams.blogspot.com.jpg

Giggzy

What are your thoughts about Adnan?

Also please post your dream formation for next season to complete your United-GAF initiation.

I think he looks like a very promising player and fergie can't stop talking about him. I was extremely miffed that pogba left us, but seeing adnan's potential erased that very quickly. I don't know if he's ready to be promoted, but all youth players handle the step up differently so he might be. He'll definitely feature in the youth cup and possibly early rounds of FA cup.

I'll post my dream formation later after work, it's top complicated to format it on a phone =P

kharma45

What the fuck does 2.1 in your degree mean? What's the equivalent of that for normal, non-British places?

beats me.

why are the brits so weird? driving on the left side, worship a queen, like milk in their tea,...
you get the picture

Second grade from the top.

Our system goes (from best to worst)

First class honours (1st)
Second class honours, upper division (2:1)
Second class honours, lower division (2:2)
Third class honours (3rd)
Ordinary degree (Pass)

I was watching it on loop all day at work, barely got any work done. Now I'm going to go and watch more Thiago highlight reels.

I might create a new FM save file and put him in United's team.

Second grade from the top.

Our system goes (from best to worst)

First class honours (1st)
Second class honours, upper division (2:1)
Second class honours, lower division (2:2)
Third class honours (3rd)
Ordinary degree (Pass)

SO you're saying you're Manchester City then, basically? #secondbest #based Txiki

bjaelke

Brazil XI: Júlio César – Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo – Gustavo, Paulinho – Neymar, Oscar, Hulk – Fred.

Mexico XI: Corona; Mier, Rodríguez, Moreno, Torres Nilo; Flores, Torrado, Salcido, Guardado; Giovani; Chicharito

Koko

Banned
Does anyone know the starting team for Brazil and Mexico?

Brazil: Julio César, Alves, Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo, Fred, Neymar, Oscar, Luiz Gustavo, Paulinho and Hulk.

México: Corona, "Maza", Moreno, Torres Nilo, Mier; Salcido, Torrado, Guardado, Gerardo Flores, Dos Santos and "Chicarito"

Tc91

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose 2m
Shakhtar Donetsk claims there's been no approach from Lpool for Henrikh Mkhitaryan - but they would be willing to listen to offers.

Oh dear.

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose 2m
Shakhtar Donetsk claims there's been no approach from Lpool for Henrikh Mkhitaryan - but they would be willing to listen to offers.

Oh dear.

Well Liverpool don't even need to talk to Shakhtar if they're planning on paying the release clause, Bayern-style.

Hixx

Atletico Madrid, Inter Milan, Man City, Tottenham.

Not a bad pre-season. Used to playing some guff from the Irish leagues
and losing

Razor554

So much talk about thiago, the kid wont leave at the end.

He will leave. He will leave because he wants to get some more playtime so he gets call to Brazil 2014 squad. I will lol so hard if he flops at United and misses that call anyways.

And with money we get from this deal we can start to pursue for Thiago Silva. Thiago Silva would help us win another CL, while Thiago if he stays would still be a bench player for atleast 2 seasons.
But knowing Rosell, Zubi and Tito they will try to sign fucking David Luiz instead with the money we get from Villa, Thiago and all the other players we sell.

Meier

Second-class upper division honours. Basically 60-69% and the second best classification you can get

Like an average grade of 60-69% correct? That's one step above the lowest possible grade you can get in the US... :lol I am assuming it means within that percentile of grades? That still seems kinda low (no offense) for an honors distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom