• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal-Tottenham and Liverpool-Man Utd on the same weekend :D

Why are people talking about Arsenal as potential title challengers, and Spurs as Top 4 challengers?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Marzio: For Fiorentina to get Mario Gomez they MUST sell Jovetic, however (right now) Juve's cash + player(s) is the only offer available

Just suck our dick Viola, SUCK IT.
The heat is slowly killing me. FUCK THE HEAT.

And FORZA CHICAGO BULLS!

BMHu5B_CAAA8nRw.jpg

:p

arkon

Like an average grade of 60-69% correct? That's one step above the lowest possible grade you can get in the US... :lol I am assuming it means within that percentile of grades? That still seems kinda low (no offense) for an honors distinction.

Yeah. Average of 60-69% throughout the degree course. 70+% is first-class.

I suppose it depends on the marking systems and shit. I'd like to think the difficulties in obtaining those classifications are comparative to those of the same or similar degrees in other countries. I wouldn't know for sure though.

Clegg

Like an average grade of 60-69% correct? That's one step above the lowest possible grade you can get in the US... :lol I am assuming it means within that percentile of grades? That still seems kinda low (no offense) for an honors distinction.

From what I've heard from my lecturers grading in the UK and Ireland is a lot stricter than in the US.

kharma45

It sounds low but in reality it's not, top students are usually getting around 75-80%. To get higher than that you have to be pretty exceptional.

From what I've heard from my lecturers grading in the UK and Ireland is a lot stricter than in the US.

I would imagine so if 60-69% is low in the US lol.

Meier

Ah, I thought you were living there. Fairly certain its Slizz who lives in Miami.

Yeah, I'm from Orlando but moved to Tallahassee (north Florida) for college and then left the state a few years after I finished school. Time flies.. I texted my buddy and he just replied, "HOT."

I think Az may actually be in Orlando? Or close to it?

I thought you lived in Chicago

I lived in Chicago from July 2007 to November 2010 but have been in Austin since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom