• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibpQDOvh1sAgq.gif

Bo-Locks

What were the odds on 10-0 before the match? That's the score I semi-seriously predicted and would have put a tenner on if I had time.

I hope they score another so I'm not so bitter about this.

Meier

ffs why do we have these teams here ? can't we have a proper tourney ? I mean Uruguay and Tahiti are as entertaining as my hamster sleeping.
Blame New Zealand or Australia for underperforming. That Tahiti even won the OFC is truly impressive.

Ooh thought they'd get one there!

Slizz

I'm off, with 4+ hrs of preparation for the Heat game.

Hopefully I'm celebrating in Downtown Miami again like last year.

Ce-Lin

Ce-Lin would be happier just watching passing drills :p

so true :p

I'm just messing around a bit, boring match, Spain playing so slow with players from the bench, here's hoping Uruguay and Nigeria offer a better football display.

Happy for them. They deserve the applause for playing football and not putting 11 men behind the ball.

this is also true, and the very reason Spain is boring to watch... since during these past years their opposing teams, except for Portugal and The Netherlands, play all-men-defence.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Shit match, after yesterday's JPN-ITA match this one makes the tournament look like some bad joke.

Randdalf

this is also true, and the very reason Spain is boring to watch... since more these past years their opposing teams, except for Portugal and The Netherlands, play all-men-defence.

I'm not sure grievous bodily harm is a more valid tactic than 11 men behind the ball.

I'm off, with 4+ hrs of preparation for the Heat game.

Hopefully I'm celebrating in Downtown Miami again like last year.

Gotta go the whole day without finding out the score as it's on to late, I'll get home and put legue pass on straight away.

No GAF for me tomorrow :(

So that's it Thiago to United confirmed for tomorrow

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom