• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

jzlVuQmNwaN1L.png

Not even the biggest score of the day.

PS3-Gaf should play FIFA clubs again soon too. I am too bored of playing it on PC where sometimes I am not the best! I can also use my 360 controller now thank fuck!

Tc91

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 15m
Someone just made 900£ with my betting tip. Dude, a drink at least

07ec6ea18292b23892f832f1450b25f0.png

subtles

Apparently a few reliable people say we have two medicals booked for tomorrow morning. Interesting to see who we sign this week.

Meier

Pfft, WhoScored gave Torres an assist on that last Silva goal. That was Navas' 2nd assist you bastards! *furiously shakes his fist at the sky*

Meier

Alberto is one. Aspas is done.

Mignolet or, dare I say it...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNH5gT0CIAIV_vd.jpg[IMG]

[spoiler]It's going to be fucking Christian Atsu, isn't it?[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Think this one is worse than even the Daily Mail's photoshops. :lol

subtles

Alberto is one. Aspas is done.

Mignolet or, dare I say it...

BNH5gT0CIAIV_vd.jpg

It's going to be fucking Christian Atsu, isn't it?

We need to get Mickey in asap. I seriously don't see the point in getting Atsu when we have Assaidi and haven't even given him a run of games. They may not be the same kind of player, but what's the point of a gamble if Downing will play anyway?

Tc91

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 1m
If those I trust have got it right, #Isco is v likely to be in Manchester this weekend for a medical.

Let's all have a disco, Thiago and Isco. Na na na na.

and, in theory, to sign for #City :(

Carbonox

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 1m
If those I trust have got it right, #Isco is v likely to be in Manchester this weekend for a medical.

Let's all have a disco, Thiago and Isco. Na na na na.

and, in theory, to sign for #City :(

When United and City play, Thiago and Isco will do a fusion dance on the pitch and fly to Barcelona to smite the non-believers.

Meier

This weekend can't come soon enough if Graham is right.

Only got one week of work left then off for my honeymoon too. Don't break my heart a week before such an important life moment, Isco!

bud

This weekend can't come soon enough if Graham is right.

Only got one week of work left then off for my honeymoon too. Don't break my heart a week before such an important life moment, Isco!

congrats, man. where are you going?

Meier

congrats, man. where are you going?

We are going to Japan for 10+ days. Should be awesome. :D Getting married next Friday then flying out first thing on Saturday. Get back on July 10th then taking the rest of the week off to get over the jetlag and whatnot. Still will have like 50 hours of vacation time left but couldn't really take more at the same time conceivably.

subtles

We are going to Japan for 10+ days. Should be awesome. :D Getting married next Friday then flying out first thing on Saturday. Get back on July 10th then taking the rest of the week off to get over the jetlag and whatnot. Still will have like 50 hours of vacation time left but couldn't really take more at the same time conceivably.

Congratulations! Wish you the best and I hope you only find better things to come!

Timurid

I always knew it was going to end with us signing Blanc... Oh well, at least we extended Makelele's contract. Hopefully, we sign Digne and give a new contract to Verratti and Sakho!

Cerci is staying at Toro YES!!!!

Congrats Meier, have fun in Nippon!

Messi

Congratulations buddy. Hope you have a great time.

I always knew it was going to end with us signing Blanc... Oh well, at least we extended Makelele's contract. Hopefully, we sign Digne and give a new contract to Verratti and Sakho!

Cerci is staying at Toro YES!!!!

Congrats Meier, have fun in Nippon!

I wonder how Blanc feels about being like PSG's 20th choice?

Arnie

Amazing Meier, enjoy. I watched Lost in Translation again on Monday and I'm really intrigued by Japan.

Oh, and as much as United fans have to be excited about Thiago, City fans should be doing loops about Isco. He's the daddy.

tumblr_m9f895CzTB1rsycnd.gif

lol congrats dude!

Meier

ever since i saw lost in translation, i've been wanting to go there.

have fun, dude.

It would have been neat to do like a full-on multiple city tour but we're flying into Tokyo and spending a few days then taking the train to Kyoto first thing and staying for about a day and a half and then the rest of the time will be back based in Tokyo. Got our passes to the Ghibli Museum (my most anticipated location) and are going to Tokyo DisneySea amongst other things (visiting Hakone to see Mount Fuji). Gonna be a blast!

Thanks for all the congrats guys. Going to actually get my ring from the jewelers tonight or tomorrow.. just came in today.

Mastadon

Banned
Cocks back in?

Liverpool's big-money bid to land rising star Henrikh Mkhitaryan has been derailed by troubling questions over his ownership.

On Thursday, Russian news agency Tass was reporting the Aremenia international was preparing to fly to Merseyside for a medical.

But official sources within the Anfield giants moved swiftly to dismiss the suggestion, and privately pointed towards growing issues raised during the negotiation process.

Liverpool thought they had secured an agreement with the attacking midfielder’s club Shakhtar Dontesk, for around £23million, but it transpires the Ukrainians only hold a PORTION of his rights.

Shakhtar share ownership with a business group that invested in the player - a situation common at clubs in eastern Europe and South America.

Striking a deal with at least three different parties has proved elusive for Kop manager Brendan Rodgers and his staff, despite their desire to bring one of the most exciting midfielders in Europe to the club as part of their summer reshuffle.

Mkhitaryan was preparing to fly to England for a medical earlier in the week, but those plans were put on hold by the confusion over negotiations.

A spokesman said on Thursday night: “There are no plans for a medical for the player.”

Liverpool WILL conduct a medical on Friday though - that of young Spanish star Luis Alberto, who will complete a move from Seville for an initial fee of around £5m.

Source

Congrats Meier. Have fun in Japan, don't do anything I would'nt do. Like going to a Kylie Minogue gig.

@Xperia bros. How do you change the camera settings so the front facing camera stops taking photos automatically with the face tracker?

@SubtleClouds, Enrique isn't necessarily the problem, the problem is that the only genuinely good backup we have for him is Johnson

Suen

Congrats! Hope you'll have an amazing time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom