• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

The Mignolet medical BS is... BS. Still no fee agreed.

As for the last of us MP:

5. The numerous melee fights where you have no idea what is happening until either you or the group are dead
4. Dean
3. Being split up from the group, losing first 2 rounds then winning 4 straight and then tea-bagging quiche and dean and i'm not sure who the third was
2. Today actually, on high school. Decided to take the high route by myself and saw a lone guy. He pulled out a molotov... i knew I was dead. He threw it... it hit a support beam above his head, instant killed himself. I laughed.
1. University, 2 of my team DBNO, the other crafting behind me. I go in to the room, rifle the two dudes trying to finish the two who are down, turn to my left and empty my pistol in to the two in the corner who were waiting for me. It was so fast. I took a whole team down in like 3 seconds just with guns. It's giving me a boner.

Dibbz

Arteta is the player needing backup/replacing and Cazorla is not too old. I'll discard your snide smartass swipe at Wilshere, that's retarded.

:O

I am shocked that fellow Arsenal players do not see how much of a big part Arteta plays in the team. Then again some fans just want some bright new prospect in the team that is going to send a rocket up the team and they will complain when the player isn't able to consistently produce over a season.

There was some truth to what Wenger said at the end of the season when he said we have a good core, we just need to build on it. Arteta in my eyes is the core he is referring to. He is the glue to pieces together all the other players. Him being in the team helps everyone around him. Something that a lot of people can't seem to see.

Fans would rather have M'Villa or something like that who from a distance seems like a cunt and not the kind of player we need in the team or in the middle of the park.

The Mignolet medical BS is... BS. Still no fee agreed.

As for the last of us MP:

5. The numerous melee fights where you have no idea what is happening until either you or the group are dead
4. Dean
3. Being split up from the group, losing first 2 rounds then winning 4 straight and then tea-bagging quiche and dean and i'm not sure who the third was
2. Today actually, on high school. Decided to take the high route by myself and saw a lone guy. He pulled out a molotov... i knew I was dead. He threw it... it hit a support beam above his head, instant killed himself. I laughed.
1. University, 2 of my team DBNO, the other crafting behind me. I go in to the room, rifle the two dudes trying to finish the two who are down, turn to my left and empty my pistol in to the two in the corner who were waiting for me. It was so fast. I took a whole team down in like 3 seconds just with guns. It's giving me a boner.

Do you find that FW takes about 5 minutes to get his shit sorted before making his way to the vantage points where the match begins properly?

If you throw a molotov at the celing, does the fuel fall and land realistically?

Hixx

Do you find that FW takes about 5 minutes to get his shit sorted before making his way to the vantage points where the match begins properly?

If you throw a molotov at the celing, does the fuel fall and land realistically?

FW is either great or Dean, please :(

Yeah there was a patch of fire where he hit the ceiling then a pool expanded from directly below it. Looked cool.

Lightning

Banned

I am shocked that fellow Arsenal players do not see how much of a big part Arteta plays in the team. Then again some fans just want some bright new prospect in the team that is going to send a rocket up the team and they will complain when the player isn't able to consistently produce over a season.

There was some truth to what Wenger said at the end of the season when he said we have a good core, we just need to build on it. Arteta in my eyes is the core he is referring to. He is the glue to pieces together all the other players. Him being in the team helps everyone around him. Something that a lot of people can't seem to see.

Fans would rather have M'Villa or something like that who from a distance seems like a cunt and not the kind of player we need in the team or in the middle of the park.
I'm referring to Arteta's age. I love Arteta but he can't play every week with the amount of games we play. He needs support/back up.

Yen

The final question on Pointless there was "Teams in the Bundesliga, Eredivisie, and Primeira Liga." Easy, had about 5 pointless answers - Augsburg, Greuter, Rio Ave. The guys won the jackpot with Academica.

Lightning

Banned
Arse-GAF, I haven't been keeping up with the news lately, how likely is it that we will get Higuain?
There are reports we're travelling to Madrid to finalise the deal this weekend, which I don't believe, it does seem like the deals close though.

Many many reports that the deal is close. Great signing if we can get him.

Arnie

T-minus 40 minutes 'til SUSO.

tumblr_mdoxa9KYz61qbzd1go1_500.gif

Meier

Fuck me the Spain U-20 team is going to merk us. Jese and Deulofeu playing together up front with Suso, Denis Suarez and Oliver (Atletico wonderkid) in midfield.

The US has 6 hispanic players in the Starting XI too.

Salvadora

There are reports we're travelling to Madrid to finalise the deal this weekend, which I don't believe, it does seem like the deals close though.

The Independent put it best, "Higuain just scores goals". His record is phenomenal.

Exactly what we need.

Tc91

Former Teammate Falque on Thiago: "He is leaving Barcelona but heading to Man Utd, an equally big club and he will have more mins".

lol I'm too busy deciding which route to take :p

But then common sense prevails and I make my way to where the action is :p

justjohn

I was very impressed with kondogbia in the game today. Hope chelsea get him before the others come sniffing around.
French football looks very promising indeed.

Portugal x Nigéria is also starting in 10 min. If he is in on one of his good days, Bruma could surprise a lot of people. He's already being followed by Manchester United, Manchester City and Bayern.

Meier

I was very impressed with kondogbia in the game today. Hope chelsea get him before the others come sniffing around.
French football looks very promising indeed.
City have been tracking him all season and Madrid are very interested. I am sure the big French clubs will try as well.

Suen

I just heard about it today. £22m - 130K P/W apparently.

The Independent put it best, "Higuain just scores goals". His record is phenomenal.

Exactly what we need.

I was shitting on him the entire season because honestly he was far from being great and I wanted someone to replace him at Madrid. When the news came that he would be leaving I was glad because I thought we could finally get a new top striker...and now he's going to Arsenal instead :lol :lol. Fuck my life. If we do get him I hope he'll do much better with Arsenal, he deserves it but the latest season doesn't give me much hope. Pipita pls.

Arnie

I was shitting on him the entire season because honestly he was far from being great and I wanted someone to replace him at Madrid. When the news came that he would be leaving I was glad because I thought we could finally get a new top striker...and now he's going to Arsenal instead :lol :lol. Fuck my life. If we do get him I hope he'll do much better with Arsenal, he deserves it but the latest season doesn't give me much hope. Pipita pls.

Morata and £45 million pls. Fanks.

Unless you want Cavani.

Andrefpvs

Not exactly goal line technology but I noticed the ref on the Cuba x Korea match was using the spray to mark the position of the wall on free kicks.

Oh, that's coming back as well? Neat. I HATE when the wall moves forward step by step before free kicks. Sneaky bastards >:|

LTWheels

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 7m
SKY SOURCES: Liverpool agree fee with Sunderland for goalkeeper Simon Mignolet. More on #SSN

Looks like its happening. Its gonna be strange not seeing Reina in goal. Also he is such a leader in the dressing room. Need to bring in some more leaders this transfer window.

An Armenian dude on the Kuban Krasnodar board of directors claims that he owns 50% of the rights to Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Good luck, Liverpool!

Mastadon

Banned
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 7m
SKY SOURCES: Liverpool agree fee with Sunderland for goalkeeper Simon Mignolet. More on #SSN

Looks like its happening. Its gonna be strange not seeing Reina in goal. Also he is such a leader in the dressing room. Need to bring in some more leaders this transfer window.

Your CEO is a lying cunt Hixx :p

LTWheels

Premier League seeks ISP site block in piracy swoop

The Premier League is to request a court order forcing internet service providers to block a popular football streaming website before the next season.

The League wants ISPs to cut off access to FrontRow1.eu, which operates from Sweden.

The BBC understands none of the ISPs plan to challenge the court order.

If successful, the action will be the first non-music-related site block in the UK.

The Premier League's move follows a precedent set by the BPI music industry body, which has been successful in having several piracy websites blocked in the UK, most notably the Pirate Bay.

In those cases, ISPs have stood firm and insisted they would only take action if ordered to do so by the courts.

The UK's major ISPs each received a letter from the Premier League outlining a possible court order, and were given a deadline of Friday to signal any intent to challenge the action.

When approached by the BBC, none of the ISPs would comment specifically on the Premier League's planned action, but all reiterated that blocking of sites would not be done voluntarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom