• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing

[tweet]https://twitter.com/farhat8/status/348488129856036864[/tweet]

Edit - Cooooool. This will revolutionise how we share muppetry.

Wilbur

Banned
Proper dodged a bullet with Nasri, what was Frog thinking. Glad we went back and got his superior Arsenal bro a year later.

Getting so antsy for signings now, watching Villa and Fulham and Liverpool and City do shit while we get bummed over a Brazilian/Italian Spaniard is doing nothing for my fucking health

"He's such a... quiche" :lol

You can only hear the mics of people on your team right? I wanna be with Arnold and Morsel #YNWA

Oh and Hixx or Hitcher because I work well with them and they're really good. No brother or Koko pls <3

I always either last until the end of a round, or I'm the first one to get shot in the face in my rush for the 2nd supply box.

Shame we just ran out of time when it was us 2 against the other 2, we were moving as one, like a SWAT team or something lol

Arnie

You can only hear the mics of people on your team right? I wanna be with Arnold and Morsel #YNWA

Oh and Hixx or Hitcher because I work well with them and they're really good. No brother or Koko pls <3

At least now I'll be directly in your ears, rather than emanating from the telly.

Wilbur

Banned
I always either last until the end of a round, or I'm the first one to get shot in the face in my rush for the 2nd supply box.

Shame we just ran out of time when it was us 2 against the other 2, we were moving as one, like a SWAT team or something lol

Yeah that was fucking top, when that bomb went off at the end? Different doors, different angles, we had everything fucking covered. Need to work in teams more, that's why I hate it when I get thrown with random gobblers online who just run off.

At least now I'll be directly in your ears, rather than emanating from the telly.

[tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>sussooooo stop it</p>&mdash; Raheem Sterling (@sterling31) <a href="https://twitter.com/sterling31/statuses/348149793329139712">June 21, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]

Gonna be lovely when I sing your name as you're beating Sleepless to death.

Oh man yesterday when about 50 of us were laying into him at the same time hahaahahha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FIFAcom/status/348496288867835904[/tweet]

First team.

tumblr_lmjl2lpupJ1qb8eiwo1_500.gif

Yeah that was fucking top, when that bomb went off at the end? Different doors, different angles, we had everything fucking covered. Need to work in teams more, that's why I hate it when I get thrown with random gobblers online who just run off.

Gonna be lovely when I sing your name as you're beating Sleepless to death.

Oh man yesterday when about 50 of us were laying into him at the same time hahaahahha

Yeah, I was about to sprint towards it but then I realised it was probably a distraction to draw us out and seperate us, and I'd rather take the draw than lose.

Was that when he sneaked (snuck?) up behind you in Lakeside and for reasons known only to himself, tried punching the 3 of you to death, before getting absolutely mullered?

I loved his Fiorentina side, and then that 3-5-2 in the first game against Spain, was so so impressed.

Suppose this is a perfect time for practising and experimenting, some actual challenges but no one really cares if you don't win.

He's already experimented with Marchisio as a winger though, and it never works. He also has wingers sitting on the bench.

Dude has issues.

Arnie

Was that when he sneaked (snuck?) up behind you in Lakeside and for reasons known only to himself, tried punching the 3 of you to death, before getting absolutely mullered?

The worst is when, after you've inevitably been spotted and killed, you realised you had a bomb or a molotov that would've dealt with the situation perfectly.

Koko

Banned

The sentiment is mutual you cunt.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, I was about to sprint towards it but then I realised it was probably a distraction to draw us out and seperate us, and I'd rather take the draw than lose.

Yeah, I was laughing hysterically, myself Hixx and someone else just beating him as he wildly threw punches loooooool

Lakeside's my favourite one, that and Bill's are the only ones I'm half decent on haha

Wilbur

Banned
The worst is when, after you've inevitably been spotted and killed, you realised you had a bomb or a molotov that would've dealt with the situation perfectly.

It's getting the parts for them in the first place that knobs me, you have to move all around the map unless you luck out and by then you've been shot in the head and then kicked to death

The sentiment is mutual you cunt.

Ahahaha. We've improved to be fair.

But I honestly wanna pull my hair out watching my brother and then Quiche/Hixx, for entirely different reasons. Sweet Dean just wildly runs around corners and ignores dying team mates, whereas the latter two are like fucking Bad Boys II shit just taking every corner expertly in tandem.

Feorax

What is to stop Suarez joining Madrid even if they sign Isco. They occupy different positions and it's not like Madrid are ever short of cash.

Isco seems a done deal if true, they're apparently the only club to put in an acceptable bid for Cavani, and we know how much they want Bale.

And all the while there's nothing to suggest they're serious about Suarez. Everything has come from his comments, not Madrid's.

He might still go, but it's looking extremely unlikely right now.

Seems less people do the special executions now, far less risky to just pop a couple of bullets in them and pick the ammo up from the corpse, although you get less points

Suarez is too much of a cunt for Madrid. My word. :p

Arnie

Good point, Feorax. Isco as another player behind the striker, Morata being urged to stay, Real's concrete, overt interest in Cavani.

But I doubt Suarez would've made the comments if his agent hadn't been informed by Real that a bid will be made.

3Sixty

SimonPeach: Senior PL club figure told me Cortese starts negotiations with "if this gets out, the deal is off". Not sure how that impacts reported deals

I think i love him.

Also.

Nainggolan

"I received a great offer from Southampton, their proposal is economically the most important of all . though I do not play for money, my priority is to have a major career. But I have no problem to move to England. E 'still wide open, we will see, "

-----------Ochoa----------
Mier---Reyes-Moreno-Torres Nilo
Gio-Zavala-Torrado--Guardado
-------Jimenez-Hernandez---

Mexico playing a young lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom