• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

What did the Shakhtar manager say?

Rodgers is conducting himself well in this transfer window.

Said they'd done well to sell three players for close to €100m, but that next season was going to be a challenge. Think the players referred to were Willian, Fernandinho, and Mkhitaryan.

Fry

Artur Petrosyan ‏@arturpetrosyan 15 min

Buying Fred means #Shakhtar are ready to let Mkhitaryan go. It doesn't point to the North-West direction unfortunately.

Mastadon

Banned
Artur Petrosyan was the guy who said that we were signing Gaston Ramirez the following day, and claimed that he was having a medical with us IIRC.

He also said Mancini would be the next Russia manager.

Guy don't know shit.

Artur Petrosyan
‏@arturpetrosyan
Meanwhile #LFC are signing Gaston Ramirez from Bologna tomorrow. For £18m. On £85K per week.

Yen

Artur Petrosyan ‏@arturpetrosyan 15 min

Buying Fred means #Shakhtar are ready to let Mkhitaryan go. It doesn't point to the North-West direction unfortunately.

Wasn't that the dude who tried to 'out' a load of German players. Would doubt his trustworthiness.

Salvadora

gQxAn3u.png
ibxdvngKEbkx2E.gif

bjaelke

Fucking hell, a guy has died at Le Mans me and my dad was watching the start earlier and saw him crash.

R.I.P :(

Yeah this is some sad stuff indeed. Was really anticipating this year's edition, but I'm no longer in the mood for it.

RIP fellow Dane.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy (probable):
Buffon; Abate, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Sciglio
Aquilani, Montolivo
Marchisio (WIDE AGAIN), Diamanti, Candreva
Balotelli

oh-my-god-o.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Isn't this game a dead rubber? Are Brazil going to play their first XI?

Was some close games there, hitch and Wilbz.

Hitch, can't believe how lucky I was when I saved you from that guy lol

Did you hear my Vader 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' when it looked like you hadn't realised the guy was about to kill both of us?

@Wilbury, got a sore throat, should probably have turned the mic off

Loved that first game when it was me against 2 of them and I ballsed up the final pistol shot and had to reload, only for him to miss all of his shots and leave me with an easy kill

Did you hear my Vader 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' when it looked like you hadn't realised the guy was about to kill both of us?

Loved that first game when it was me against 2 of them and I ballsed up the final pistol shot and had to reload, only for him to miss all of his shots and leave me with an easy kill
Nope! Lol.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah I couldn't really hear you but fair enough. Morsel and Arnie are the ones who I've heard loud and clear over the last few days so we'll see what happens.

I was fucking crap in that match, dunno what happened.

Italy (probable):
Buffon; Abate, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Sciglio
Aquilani, Montolivo
Marchisio (WIDE AGAIN), Diamanti, Candreva
Balotelli

oh-my-god-o.gif

wtf is this? the solution is so easy too . . . just put marchisio where aquilani is, and start giovinco/cerci/giaccherini on the wing.

prandelli has been a real fucking idiot lately. what happened to the guy.

Arnie

Yeah I couldn't really hear you but fair enough. Morsel and Arnie are the ones who I've heard loud and clear over the last few days so we'll see what happens.

I was fucking crap in that match, dunno what happened.

Extra loud and clear when Quiche fucking kills me.

Wilbur

Banned
Almost feel sorry for City, but then I remember they already have Fernandinho and Silva who would solve all our fucking problems and I don't give a shit again

Wilbur

Banned
Extra loud and clear when Quiche fucking kills me.

"He's such a... quiche" :lol

You can only hear the mics of people on your team right? I wanna be with Arnold and Morsel #YNWA

Oh and Hixx or Hitcher because I work well with them and they're really good. No brother or Koko pls <3

What difference does it make?

City have nothing to offer Isco that you can't offer, and you can guarantee more first team football than they can/
They can offer him more money.

They already came in and took a player who'd agreed to join us before. Although I'm glad they did.

Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom