• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
As much as I love this getting shit done quickly business, I hope we have something to get excited about later in the window too.

Mastadon

Banned
I bought 3d land just now

Man those Nigella Lawson photos in the paper are not nice to look at

Some of the responses are just as bad.

Well, there is the possibility that there is a fetish role-play thing going on, so who knows?

Some women like being choked. Some women like being shamed. Sometimes its more intense if these things happen in public.

Do we have any shots of these two before and after the incident? If we do, were they chosen selectively to have a story?

Wes

venison crêpe
tumblr_mhk6ck84SX1qdx4nao1_500.gif

Reports in Spain say Villa have reached agreement with Sevilla to sign 22 year old left back Antonio Luna for £1.7m

So that'll be 5 signings expected to be done before July 1st.
Tonev £2.5m
Okore £4m
Bacuna
Helenius
Luna £1.7m

Mastadon

Banned
tumblr_mhk6ck84SX1qdx4nao1_500.gif

Reports in Spain say Villa have reached agreement with Sevilla to sign 22 year old left back Antonio Luna for £1.7m

So that'll be 5 signings expected to be done before July 1st.
Tonev £2.5m
Okore £4m
Bacuna
Helenius
Luna £1.7m

Lambert and Rodgers getting shit done. What are you expecting from Villa next year? I fancy them for a top half finish.

Suarez leaving.

Eh like I said yesterday I'm resigned to it, and it's nowhere near as hard as when Torres left. I'm fairly confident that the money will be reinvested well.

Wes

venison crêpe
Lambert and Rodgers getting shit done. What are you expecting from Villa next year? I fancy them for a top half finish.

Getting 40 points before March would be a fantastic season for me.

Still very early days in this rebuild, it'll be another long season. I'd guess perhaps 13th right now, depends on other teams transfers. Southampton seem to be splashing the cash.

What setups do you guys run with?

I have 10 Points

9MM
Silenced Semi-Auto Rifle

Covert Training 2
Nothing
Reviver 1
Pistol Auto-zoom 1

No Purchasable

65 Survivors, all Healthy

Need 15 Semi-Auto downs in the next 3 matches to hold off a Firefly attack, so I'll play Supply Raid tomorrow/Tuesday

Hixx

What setups do you guys run with?

I have 10 Points

Silenced 9MM
Semi-Auto Rifle

Covert Training 2
Nothing
Reviver 1
Pistol Auto-zoom 1

No Purchasable

65 Survivors, all Healthy

Need 15 Semi-Auto downs in the next 3 matches to hold off a Firefly attack, so I'll play Supply Raid tomorrow/Tuesday

9MM
Semi Auto

Sharpshooter
Crafter 2
Marathon Runner (shit in execution but good for tdm)
Reviver

Clegg

What do City need a scouting network for?

They just need to know who the biggest and brightest talents are and then open the cheque book.

Clegg

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 2m

94.8 - Of players to reach double figures for PL goals last season, Javier Hernandez had the best mins-per-goal rate. Reliable.

We need to play him more next season.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm out ATM (going to see MoS) but I probably won't be on TLOU again till tomorrow at the earliest as Wilbz is gonna start it

I wanna prove to FootyGAF I am the superior brother. But first some one player

I don't need a fucking online pass do I, like I can play multi even though you already done it?

I wanna prove to FootyGAF I am the superior brother. But first some one player

I don't need a fucking online pass do I, like I can play multi even though you already done it?

You'll need an online pass if you're on different PS3s I think

@Hixx, is there a punishment for quitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom