• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

haha

ibadpdHIx3Jb12_zps594eb465.gif

Do Liverpool fans actually want a player like Mkhitaryan? Why would we want a player like him with the way he is acting with his current club? No class whatsoever, I wouldn't want a player like that, he would do the same thing to us if he didn't get his way.

Who is she?

Do Liverpool fans actually want a player like Mkhitaryan? Why would we want a player like him with the way he is acting with his current club? No class whatsoever, I wouldn't want a player like that, he would do the same thing to us if he didn't get his way.

Liverpool. A classy club.

Woo, got the 120. Now I can relax and wind down the days until week 12 is over

Good games FW, we were beasting it when we were on the same team. That round where we were all holed up in that house on Lakeside getting attacked from all angles and healing eachother was immense

@kharma, do you have a headset?

Arnie

We idolise a racist psychopath.

We're not about to start turning world class players away because they don't like Ukraine.

Re: Midchlorian

Like Mascherano, I can see why he;s doing it as well if rumours are to be believed. His release clause has been met and personal terms agreed, he has no further obligation to Shakhtar. Its up to his owners (lol) and Shakhtar to sort it out the fine print from here

Arnie

Three things from reading back through this thread:

1) Spurs kits can't be real. They just can't.

2) Arsenal kit is gorgeous.

3) Hixx you stay the fuck away from our Jordan.

Arnie

I know it makes me a horrible person but I'd rather have been at the Arctic Monkeys last night than the Rolling Stones now. They're too old and it's just a bit embarrassing really.

I don't think I'll be online then anymore. It's already 12am in Germany.

Ah well, on Tuesday maybe?

If England fail to qualify for the World Cup, will this go down as the worst year in the hirstory of our national team?

@Arnie, I didn;t see it but I imagine its similar to Ray Davis' performance at the Olympics closing ceremony

Hieberrr

Yup... knowing EA, they'll half-ass FIFA 14. It looks like I'll be going the PES route this year if Option Files are supported on the PS3.

I'm worried about Henderson next season

He has Lucas ahead of him for DM, Gerrard ahead of him for CM, and potentially both Mikhtaryan and Coutinho ahead of him for AM. Plus, Rodgers has a boner for Allen, and we're not in Europe. Playing time will not come around very often for him I fear :(

Just if you promise to buy the DVD/Blu-Ray of each season.

Its a little annoying. I've watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix, and didn;t realise S4 was on 5USA until about an hour before episode 2 aired. Yet because I'm unwilling to either wait for S4 to make it to Netflix, or fanny about waiting to rent a DVD for one single episode, I'm a criminal?

And I doubt I'll get it on DVD, although it deserves every sale it gets. Might buy some merchandise or something just to contribute.

Arnie

I'm worried about Henderson next season

He has Lucas ahead of him for DM, Gerrard ahead of him for CM, and potentially both Mikhtaryan and Coutinho ahead of him for AM. Plus, Rodgers has a boner for Allen, and we're not in Europe. Playing time will not come around very often for him I fear :(

Don't be.

We won't sign Mickey and players get injured/tired.

Henderson was a beast, Rodgers saw it, it'll all be fine. I've yet to see anything credible that suggests he's on his way out, like with Shelvey. All this talk of central midfielders is simply a stop gap until Suso turns 20 and comes of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom