• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

So Rafa wants Morata, which confirms he's the new Torres, which means we have to demand him as part of the Suarez deal. Get on the Sony Xperia, Ian.

"It depends on the circumstances whether I will stay at Madrid's first team. If another striker is brought in, I will have to think about what's best for me and consider leaving the club," Morata told Cadena Ser.
"I will talk to the coach once we have a new trainer and we will then see what happens.
"If I were to leave Madrid, I would prefer a move abroad."
He sounds as good as gone. Quite the opportunity there.

Meier

DM says Chelsea and United both want van Ginkel and that a bidding war will make him cost £15m to start.

Morata is the real deal.. he has been absolutely clinical. If any team gets him, you KNOW there will be a buy-back clause. Madrid won't let him go without one.

Arnie

He sounds as good as gone. Quite the opportunity there.

Suarez going to Real is the striker coming in. We're the club abroad. He can link up with Suso and Luis Alberto and we'll have a flash as fuck Spanish foetus trifecta. Helmed by the fluent tiki taka talisman that is Brendan.

As Clegg said, we can defo finish 6th.

arkon

OMG he lives!! I must have missed your triumphant return. Where the F were you?

Just taking a break from forums and sorting some real life stuff out. Trying to get my priorities in order.

I didn't even realize people would notice me going AWOL for a while :lol

Salvadora

Suarez going to Real is the striker coming in. We're the club abroad. He can link up with Suso and Luis Alberto and we'll have a flash as fuck Spanish foetus trifecta. Helmed by the fluent tiki taka talisman that is Brendan.

How has Liverpool been the only club who has realised what time of the year it is? :lol.

League is going to be proper entertaining.

Messi

Just taking a break from forums and sorting some real life stuff out. Trying to get my priorities in order.

I didn't even realize people would notice me going AWOL for a while :lol

We searched everywhere :( we tried to name a thread after you but wilbs was being a dick.

Lightning

Banned

Cavani going to Real is the striker coming in, Napoli and Rafa are the club abroad.

Liverpool can suck it.

Clegg

I was only semi-joking with the Liverpool to 6th comment.

Right now they're still a step below Arsenal and Spurs in terms of quality in the first team. It depends on Suarez. If he stays for another season and performs well then we could see Liverpool napping at the heels of 4th and 5th place.

They might actually be better off with Suarez leaving though. Build the squad around a good set of attackers rather than an unreliable finisher.

FootballFan

/Fady

Spain looks better without Xabi Alonso, good riddance.

Very True. He doesn't let Busquets do his thing and run the game. The Octopus of Badia doesn't need a defensive mid next to him, he does it all.

Busquets is a legend.

why do you keep watching/commenting here if you hate the amazing Spanish football so much, your bitterness is unbelievable.

Ignore him, he can't stand the amazing power of tiki taka.

9 passes to move the ball 1 meter forward. Amazing indeed.

Posts like this show some people don't even understand how it works. You think they just passed like that to move 1 metre forward? :lol

Del Bosque himself said this week that he wants Spain to play the way they do for defensive reasons.

Fair enough really.

At times the passing is really wonderful and it takes the breath away but for sure tiki taka can get tedious.

(not directed at you Vulva, just general tiki taka talk) The result is what matters, so doesn't really matter how boring it is to anyone.

When people complain about defending with 10 men and hoofball being boring, they get attacked and all you hear is "the result is all that matters", shouldn't be any different for tiki taka. Boring? 2 Euros and a World Cup is what matters.

Spain are better without Xabi Alonso in the team IMO. He gives better defensive cover as the double pivot alongside Sergio but it leaves Spain one man short in attack.

This shape is much better. To watch anyways.

Yep, agree 100%. Busquets is more than enough. Octopus of Badia has it all covered and is a better passer. No need for Xabi.

imK7VbtyLVoi9.gif

This GIF seriously works for nearly all of Andres' posts in this thread.

The fuck? After all he gave your club last season.

All that shame he gave to them you mean? Liverpool fans can say what they like about him. They owe him nothing.

Brazil is the only team with a clean sheet so far.

Teams too busy marking Neymar with 7 players to have time to attack Brasil.

Clegg

How has Liverpool been the only club who has realised what time of the year it is? :lol.

League is going to be proper entertaining.

If you believe the media then United and Arsenal are going for players who already play for big clubs. Negotiations with these teams are always going to take a while. And neither team has the money to just throw at clubs like Chelsea and City have.

I think United are waiting until Moyes officially takes over before we see any real progress with our potential signings. The background work will already have been done though.

Salvadora

Barcelona are being linked with Koscielny.

Get fucked.

If you believe the media then United and Arsenal are going for players who already play for big clubs. Negotiations with these teams are always going to take a while. And neither team has the money to just throw at clubs like Chelsea and City have.

I think United are waiting until Moyes officially takes over before we see any real progress with our potential signings. The background work will already have been done though.
I think even Gazidis has said it will take time negotiating with managerless clubs.

I have a real fear of coming away empty handed, though.

Suen

Barcelona are being linked with Koscielny.

Get fucked.

I think even Gazidis has said it will take time negotiating with managerless clubs.

I have a real fear of coming away empty handed, though.
Fuck off Barca. Also Morata won't get any play time, certainly not if Suarez/Cavani comes even though he deserves it. Perez buy-back clause pls, get bent Lollerpool.

what happened to Lambda

GorillaJu

Fuck off Barca. Also Morata won't get any play time, certainly not if Suarez/Cavani comes even though he deserves it. Perez buy-back clause pls, get bent Lollerpool.

what happened to Lambda

They can buy back our pubes. If you're gonna loan a player, loan a player. None of this "buy back clause" shit.

jtb

Banned
wait Liverpool are now chasing Mignolet? damn... good purchase if they pull it off, I guess Wenger is really set on Cesar.

jtb

Banned
Mainly just Real Madrid. And the players they loan out can't play against them if they meet(which happens pretty often in La Liga).

I think the loan thing is the same in most leagues.

I heard no keeper at all.

A striker, acm and a defensive midfielder and that's it.

gah. disappointing but if we get those other three pieces without losing any key players, I won't complain. I'm fine if Wenger's set on developing Chesney, but he's only going to develop if he has proper competition. Fabianski isn't proper competition.

Buy back clauses really are just loans.

It's the worst deal most of the time. "Hey, buy me this player, and if he ends up being any good I'll buy him again for the transfer + the money I saved off his salary and some change"

seems legit.

btw a Spanish radio said that Madrid is contemplating to buy Isco and let him play another season in malaga.

it would be cool to have him here some more time.

Zabojnik

FootballFan, bro, you need to chill and learn not to let all these Barca haters bother you so much. You'll get your revenge when Neymar will lift the CL cup next season and go on to win the Mundial.

Lightning

Banned
gah. disappointing but if we get those other three pieces without losing any key players, I won't complain. I'm fine if Wenger's set on developing Chesney, but he's only going to develop if he has proper competition. Fabianski isn't proper competition.
Fabianski is now entering his last season and he won't extend without guaranteed first team football so one way or another something will happen here.

I would rather sell Flappy though rather than lose him for free next season.

Timurid

Fuck Iberia

fuck barca fuck madrid fuck spain fuck portugal and fuck south america

and fuck brazil for ruining CSGO for me!

FootballFan

FootballFan, bro, you need to chill and learn not to let all these Barca haters bother you so much. You'll get your revenge when Neymar will lift the CL cup next season and go on to win the Mundial.

I'm calm, I just play around with these mofos. I get the feeling I come off as angry a lot of the time even though I'm not haha.

Maybe I need to use more emoticons. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom