• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

ronaldo-laugh-2-cristiano-ronaldo-19817037-200-178.gif

Sure you will.

Can't see the pic but Ronaldo?

Yeah, Moysey's United will meet Barca in the CL final next season ;)

Arnie

Yeah he's lying but what do you expect him to say? In leaving because Liverpool will likely never reach the level I want to play at? How would fans appreciate that. It's not cool that he lies but the truth wouldn't be cool either.

His commitment on the pitch is outstanding, despite him being a complete cunt.
I expect him to either be honest or say nothing at all.

He should show us some respect. Hand in your transfer request, keep your mouth shut, and let your agent broker the deal.

Meier

Turned it off at like the 85th minute, was so bored. Guess I'll check 101gg for his FK.

Biton was excellent -- will be interesting to see if City invite him back for another trial this summer. He had 2 last year but I think there was concern he wouldn't qualify for a work permit.

Salsa

Gah shame he ended it there

That power at the end. I'll never understand why we dont get in that mood earlier. We always need 1 goal.

Glad about those last minutes putting Uruguay in it's place tho.

It's frustrating to see how what Spain does works so well against us. It's our long pass vs their short pass and it just gets us fucking tired. Cavani was destroyed mid-game.

The team's shortcomings are clearer than water and hopefully Tabarez sees that and works on it.

we need to get in garra charrua mode faster, that's all.

grats spain on a game well played

GorillaJu

I expect him to either be honest or say nothing at all.

He should show us some respect. Hand in your transfer request, keep your mouth shut, and let your agent broker the deal.

Word. Too much to expect apparently. It's okay. Mkhitaryan is gonna join us and stay for Nos 19, 20 and 21.

Suen

That power at the end. I'll never understand why we dont get in that mood earlier. We always need 1 goal.

It's frustrating to see how what Spain does works so well against us. It's our long pass vs their short pass and it just gets us fucking tired. Cavani was destroyed mid-game.

The team's shortcomings are clearer than water, I hope Tabarez can work it out.

I wanted Cavani and Forlan to score :/ Seriously it's such a wasted potential up front because none of the players seem to be able to link up with Suarez/Cavani, it feels like they are sealed off.

Messi

Neymars current look is really awesome. He looks like a prick with a blonde mohawk but this current hairstyle suits him

628x471.jpg

Classy

Salsa

I wanted Cavani and Forlan to score :/ Seriously it's such a wasted potential up front because none of the players seem to be able to link up with Suarez/Cavani, it feels like they are sealed off.

Cavani played a bad game. Tired and his mind was elsewhere. He's really disappointing me lately.

Can always count on Suarez. Dude is golden.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player

The team's shortcomings are clearer than water and hopefully Tabarez sees that and works on it.

Not necessarily, Spain was also pretty tired. Not easy to do what they do with ball control and how quickly they recover possession when they do lose it, nevermind having the defensive line so high up leaves our team exhausted.

You guys do need to hit the 6th gear earlier, but it also happened because Spain was tired.

Salsa

Not necessarily, Spain was also pretty tired. Not easy to do what they do with ball control and how quickly they recover possession when they do lose it, nevermind having the defensive line so high up leaves our team exhausted.

You guys do need to hit the 6th gear earlier, but it also happened because Spain was tired.

true enough, but they mostly seem to handle that. Short passes means less running and time to breath, it's just like that.

we always get that way near the end and it always catches the other team by surprise. Try to see an after-game interview and none of our players can even talk, lol

Unbelievable that Uruguay finished with 11 men on the field, that ref was a joke.

went 2 ways dude. Ramos got off incredibly easy. Ref was just bad in general.

Ce-Lin

Uruguay didn't even play, they just took one chance at the end and it happened to succeed, they are so boring and defensive, too scared to try attacking, this won't let Spain shine.. I blame Uruguay for Spanish having to pass the ball around while humiliating them, could have ended 5-0 4-1 or whatever, but Uruguay was absolutely humbled, humiliated and a joke, blame them for what you watched.

why didn't Uruguay try to play tiki-take instead of just losing that way, because they lack skill, defending and waiting for a chance to counter, the way teams face Spain is what makes the games boring for you, not Spain's fault that Uruguay was shitting their pants tonight, so ok nice start, 3 points to boring and defensive Spain, 0 points to vertical, entertaining Uruguay. /sarcasm

Salsa

Uruguay didn't even play, they just took one chance at the end and it happened to succeed, they are so boring and defensive, too scared to try attacking, this won't let Spain shine.. I blame Uruguay for Spanish having to pass the ball around while humiliating them, could have ended 5-0 4-1 or whatever, but Uruguay was absolutely humbled, humiliated and a joke, blame them for what you watched.

fuckin lol and you say that you're not knee-jerk

you won dude, try to stop bitching and being all high and migthy for once

this is why you guys don't see me on this thread often: cause it sucks.

guess u mad about that last goal or something. Peace out football-gaf

Wilbur

Banned
Oh and Spain can suck my dick. Congrats on being successful but they're well boring and I dislike almost everyone in the team

Wilbur

Banned

But everyone hates on Spain and Barca in here how can it suck

Seriously fuck Spain. A team with such attacking quality should not be neutered like little bitches the way they are.

GorillaJu

guess u mad about that last goal or something. Peace out football-gaf

I know. I've been campaigning to have them silently removed from the thread for ages. But there must be some kind of moderator collusion, because all these fuckin United fans won't go away.

Salsa

Indulging in a bit of hyperbole but a team that holds 75% possession in 90 minutes of football and only manages six shots on target doesn't exactly scream incisive attacking football.

they just kinda didnt need to. It pisses me off too cause I like seeing a certain kind of football, but results are results I guess

that said, yes, they should have attacked more

it just makes it all the more infuriating :p

Ce-Lin

watching that last referee decision, no words... that was text-book red card, but no need for further humiliation I guess.

they just kinda didnt need to. It pisses me off too cause I like seeing a certain kind of football, but results are results I guess

that said, yes, they should have attacked more

it just makes it all the more infuriating :p

maybe if Uruguay tried a little bit harder Spain would have enjoyed more chances, seems like Spain is the only team playing, when Uruguay is happy 2-0 down then why would you risk anymore ? it's down to your rival attitude, and Uruguay was utterly disappointing, so scared and lost.

Messi

Got to agree with everyone. With that much possession and absolute beast attackers, Spain should should attack much more.

I agree but understand why they don't.

Its messi that makes Barca attack more than spain. When he is missing, its exactly like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom